The UK Babe Channels Forum
Quality girls on The Pad today - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Quality girls on The Pad today (/showthread.php?tid=1030)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 14-11-2008 17:25

LynseyAtkinson Wrote:heya boys, hehe... kirsty is my little sis boys, she will be on the pad i think next sunday, so make sure your lookin after her haaaaa ... il be warning her about u naughty boys ! xx Lyns xx

I knew it! You both look great! Reckon you should join the Pad as well Lyndsey - it kick's PP's ass...

Do you mean Sunday in two days or a week & two days?

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - thelynseyatkinson - 14-11-2008 17:29

actually iv been asked by the pad my darling but iam very happy at BS an partypeople, but maybe if kirsty does well il do a 'sister' foto shoot for all you boys for my new website, meant to be doin one also with one of the 'sexiest' ladies on the pad ... ur hav to wait for tht one tho hehe ... glad u likd my sis, il hav to tell her. kisses x

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 14-11-2008 17:31

haha - its ok I didn't expect you to up & leave PP - besides, you couldn't say anything else on here could you! Wink

Look forward to the photos of you both... Smile

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - scoopz - 14-11-2008 17:35

Good spot Skateguy,
Kirsty seems to be another sexy minx like her big sisSmile

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - thelynseyatkinson - 14-11-2008 17:44

well shes learning from the best my darlings haaaaaaaa .... well i have her in training, im the naughtiest flirt ever tho so il teach her all my techniques, altho it comes so natural 2 me haaaaaaaaa xx bye bye boys x

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 14-11-2008 17:47

Perhaps you could lend her the pink lycra outfit you sometimes wear on PP - or does she have a matching yellow one perhaps...

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - gillespie - 15-11-2008 00:05

Looking forward to seeing more of kirsty Wink and that shoot would be so hot!

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 21-11-2008 13:16

Last time they were both on Vikki won this award, but today Michelle Thorne wins the award for the best cleavage of the day. Those breasts are literally ready to pop - damn, I'm so shallow Smile

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - *Kal-El* - 21-11-2008 13:34

wish they would drop out hehe.

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - Scotsman - 22-11-2008 10:43

Even Early Bird has massive tits all over the place, none better than the lovely Fernanda.