The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? (/showthread.php?tid=1189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 06-12-2008 01:40

oh i see, yea i know what ive done, im just wondering what it actually does.like does it stop me doing things or what?

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 06-12-2008 12:08

Yeah what the hell are those boxes like the red one, noticed that a lot lately

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - TheWatcher - 06-12-2008 12:55

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yeah what the hell are those boxes like the red one, noticed that a lot lately

I suppose it's a red card from admin for posting something he did not like.
Maybe he kicks you of the forum if you do it again. I have also noticed some members are on a yellow card.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BarrieBF - 06-12-2008 13:09

TheWatcher Wrote:I suppose it's a red card from admin for posting something he did not like.

I saw the item in question and I'm afraid it was rather more serious that just something admin didn't like.

Admin here is pretty decent in allowing free speech and not interfering with things too much or taking sides, so I don't think anyone would get a red card simply for posting something that admin didn't like.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - TheWatcher - 06-12-2008 13:29

BarrieBF Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I suppose it's a red card from admin for posting something he did not like.

I saw the item in question and I'm afraid it was rather more serious that just something admin didn't like.

Admin here is pretty decent in allowing free speech and not interfering with things too much or taking sides, so I don't think anyone would get a red card simply for posting something that admin didn't like.

You misinterpreted what I meant with using the word like.
By the words "admin didn't like", I meant "admin did not approve of" or "admin thought should not be on the forum for some good reason"
Did not see offending post.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 06-12-2008 13:46

ok yea i deserve it, i am sorry for the offending post, it was a imature thing to do IMO

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BarrieBF - 06-12-2008 14:32

TheWatcher Wrote:You misinterpreted what I meant with using the word like.
By the words "admin didn't like", I meant "admin did not approve of" or "admin thought should not be on the forum for some good reason"
Did not see offending post.

OK fair enough TheWatcher. I think between us we've usefully clarified the matter for anyone else reading this.

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - skateguy - 06-12-2008 14:43

Uh oh...cue debate on the meaning of amber.... Wink

Evidently acknowledging your sins is a good thing - slightly ironic given that the sinner is Christ Wink

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 06-12-2008 16:02

haha i know lol , good point made ter skate dude i may just decide 2 rep u seeing as i can now lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 06-12-2008 18:57

johnny what exactly did you do wrong lol hope you didnt try to chat up our cherryryder? lol