The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cyprus - great asshole view - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: SportxxxBabes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Cyprus - great asshole view (/showthread.php?tid=12520)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - lindor - 14-10-2009 15:05

Couldn't agree more! I remember her from back in the day when the channels were way more explicit and she was just another one of the many very dirty girls back then. Now, here in the much tamer days of OFCOM control police she's come back, hasn't even upped her game that much and yet stands out from the boring crowd via her performing arsehole. Agreed, it did become boring after a while, but I held on (ha!) for a while longer in the hope of a slip, which ever-so-nearly happened a few times. Bailey is probably the A2C queen, but Cyprus raised the bar a fair bit last night in a clear 'beat that' message to her rivals - over to you Bailey!
BTW, I honestly thought she was going to plop one out by mistake for a while there - great self-control, girl!!!

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - analinvaderuk - 14-10-2009 22:52

Mmmmm that is some chocolate starfish.

If she's throwing down the gauntlet to the other girls I can't wait to see them go (Bailey in particular!)

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - Monty035 - 15-10-2009 00:08

I have a tea towel holder in the kitchen that looks alarmingly similar to that..!!

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - shinobi86 - 15-10-2009 00:10

I prefer vagina more then shit holes

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - ace of hearts - 15-10-2009 00:13

(15-10-2009 00:10 )shinobi86 Wrote:  I prefer vagina more then shit holes

i do like the thong in a bun look! when she,s on her sideTongue

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - StanTheMan - 15-10-2009 00:17

(15-10-2009 00:10 )shinobi86 Wrote:  I prefer vagina more then shit holes

Me too! Am I the only one who's incredibly bored of this arse'ole now? It was fun for about 10 mintues, but for fuck's sake! Talk about a one-trick pony!

Shame, because she's very pretty.

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - DanVox - 15-10-2009 01:37

A woman's hand also has it's attractions. Or mouth. It's female, and not the same. Besides she's been showing more fanny this evening than any of the other girls, if you can tear your eyes away. OK it gets a bit repertive, but she's the only girl laying this on.

Right now she's side on, open mike laughing and chatting with the other presenter, and absent mindedly playing with her tits every now and again. (Can just be heard above the music). Don't think she knows she's on. Gorgeous girl, I'd happily look at her face as well her bod. I'd even talk to her with her clothes on shes's that tasty.Tongue

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - Hellbound - 15-10-2009 03:17

I find EVERYTHING on a woman attractive (providing she's attractive in the first place). But then I have a high labido. I guess some men who are slightly limp wristed may only find a p*ssy attractive when it's a few inches from their face.

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - moon12 - 15-10-2009 09:55

I think it would be even better if she told someone on the phone that it does it by itself, and she doesnt know its doing it most of the time.Bounce

RE: great asshole view on the new girl - sirfunkalot - 15-10-2009 19:16

[Image: cypmir.jpg]

an uncovered shot of that little winker.

Must say she's pretty hot.