The UK Babe Channels Forum
Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: SportxxxBabes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - jimboy51 - 15-09-2008 12:54

don't see Angel rushing out to get a boob job

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Browser1 - 15-09-2008 17:50

Quote:Jack Vakire Wrote:
I agree about Bailey, good combination of looks and personality. She's really got what it takes.

Nice pictures there too chrisdaniels, thanks for posting them.

Count me in as another Baily-ite. Especially when she used to milk herself. Which I'm pretty sure she's now allowed to do anymore. And as I recall, I think that she was the only presenter who had a proper orgasm onscreen. Before the current clampdown.

Has anyone joined her website? I hear that some of the stuff on it is pretty extreme.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - speedybert - 15-09-2008 18:36

They've had some nicer looking girls on recently.No idea on names but very "natural" shall we say.BTW last night TVX showed an episode of "deep & Dirty tunnels" with a pre boob job Roxanna in it.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - Headlessman - 16-09-2008 04:15

Does anyone remember Crystal who used to be on Sportxxxbabes.If I remember correctly she used to masturbate on screen and have orgasms and squirt all over her panties.She had to keep changing her panties as they kept getting soaking wet.Most of the girls used to play with themselves but it was hard to tell whether they actually had an orgasm but it was obvious that Crystal did.Is there anyone else who remembers watching her do this or did I dream it because it seems a bit unbelievable that they showed this on free to view tv.Its certainly a huge difference to what the shows are like now.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - *Kal-El* - 16-09-2008 04:22

compared to how the shows are like now there tame, those days are long gone now.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - TITSRUS - 16-09-2008 10:19

I like Roxanna/Milana but you need to beg her to turn ass to cam.

I'm not into beggers so i don't watch those channels any more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - steven6 - 16-09-2008 13:59

i have some videos of those days can i upload them to the videos section

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - cheltenham17 - 26-09-2008 00:03

dondoe Wrote:She Roxanna,left her mic open one night,when people weren't calling in and her veiws on the people that called such channels were that offensive that I vowed never to call her channel.sad, pathetic were some of the pharses she used...Sad

Dude, what did you expect!!???

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - TequillaTiger - 17-02-2009 17:22

I don't think that Sport has any decent girls these days, all the best girls like Angel, Bonnie, Bailey and Renee have all gone. The only girl worth watching / phoning now is the beautiful Roxanna. The show used to be so good with top babes, now its just dull

RE: Anyone keen on any girl on the Sport channels? - tsurugi - 17-02-2009 17:39

makara kai is the only one worth watching......and me likes pinky