The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne's last night on Babestation - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne's last night on Babestation (/showthread.php?tid=13104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Dionnes last night - RonnieS - 31-10-2009 07:36

Shame to see Dionne leaving she was always my particular favourite. Still now i will no longer feel the need to get up in the middle of the night and scan the TV channels to see if she is on!

RE: Dionnes last night - Sookyâ„¢ - 31-10-2009 08:26

Well - she's gone Sad

But still, Dionne entertained and thrilled us for years - and now that she's decided to move on and do other things in her life, she's left....as herself

In your own immortal words: "Luv you lots, like Jelly Tots"
Heart

RE: Dionnes last night - Hester - 31-10-2009 08:47

(31-10-2009 05:57 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  If this website ever decides to have a Hall Of Fame for retired babes, Dionne would be the 1st name on my ballot.Heart

I agree 100% with this - Hall of Fame for Dionne.

Will miss her - first girl I ever called - love her everything. There was never a better sight than Dionne oiled up in only a pair of stockings and weeie panties... Sad

Caught a bit of the show last night but missed other bits - would appreciate it if anyone had vids of her last performances...

Good luck D in whatever you do.

RE: Dionnes last night - Simon_Zed - 31-10-2009 09:59

Oh noes!
A legend in her own time!
Really gutted D has gone, but lets all just be grateful to have seen such a beautiful sexy woman.

Good luck D!

RE: Dionnes last night - El Minx - 31-10-2009 10:15

All the best to Dionne, she has always been a true star on the babe channels and I hope the future holds many great things for her

RE: Dionnes last night - Deb x - 31-10-2009 10:55

Dionne's leaving the station while she's at the absolute top of her game - good for her and lots of respect for that Cool
Such an excellent presenter, all round - stunning, and with proper character. One of the very best girls. I think she'll be leaving a gap at that station that'll be very hard to fill shocked

But onwards and upwards, and I'm confident she'll excel at whatever she turns her hand to Smile

RE: Dionnes last night - Mr.N - 31-10-2009 11:16

She still looks gorgeous with out the make upSmile

RE: Dionnes last night - rickhardo - 31-10-2009 11:20

Always a shame to see such a fantastic girl leave the channels. All the best to Dionne, a real star. xx

RE: Dionnes last night - mofozombie81 - 31-10-2009 12:06

T'is a shame she's leaving but I wish her well for the future Smile

RE: Dionnes last night - SirAssAlot - 31-10-2009 12:20

I wouldn't say at the top of her game because i've rang her loads of times & she wont do anything apart from talk dirty or gives you a rude comment & hangs up on you.

I wish you all the best Dionne!