The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babe Channels: Male Interaction/POV - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Babe Channels: Male Interaction/POV (/showthread.php?tid=14858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - tiger jay - 17-12-2008 12:15

dondoe Wrote:
stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Nah...It was her BF....he has tattoos on his left arm.....Plus if she let a camera guy feel up her tits on-screen,she would have done some soft pics with guys now.....

I think your spot on with the Reede thing thoughWink

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - tiger jay - 17-12-2008 12:16

tiger jay Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:
stowman Wrote:Great clip. I miss the POV scenes. Donna always looked great on them. She said on her website that the camera guy was not her boyfriend but a friend of his and hers. Some guys have all the luck! If the rumours are true the boyfriend then did the dirty on Donna by shagging one of her co-stars, possibly Reede, and that's why she broke off the engagement.

Nah...It was her BF....he has tattoos on his left arm.....Plus if she let a camera guy feel up her tits on-screen,she would have done some soft pics with guys now.....

Meant to say............So some lucky bastard has fucked Donna AND Reede. Life just ain't fair!!!

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - skully - 17-12-2008 17:34

tiger jay Wrote:
tiger jay Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:

Meant to say............So some lucky bastard has fucked Donna AND Reede. Life just ain't fair!!!

Couldn't agree more mate.

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - rover - 17-12-2008 18:36

I suppose you can add Cameron from babeworld to this list she "interacted" with her husband on the babeworld web cast
bye giving him a blow job and having full sex with him unfortunately no one recorded this momentous occasion.

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - steven6 - 17-12-2008 21:19

remember a year or so back they had live b/g on sportxxx, although it didn't last long

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - *Kal-El* - 17-12-2008 21:26

don't tell me ofcom Sad

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - steven6 - 17-12-2008 21:53

how'd u guess?

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - simplymarko - 12-02-2009 09:43

i seem to remember on sportxxx when that happened, it was one night only i think and it was just a guy on the bed with 2 girls, think angel long may have been one of them but he looked really uncomfertable and didnt interact at all with them

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - steven6 - 12-02-2009 11:03

any clips mark?

RE: what girls from the babeshows have had any sort of male interaction on screen - dondoe returns - 12-02-2009 14:46

Do you think with the credit crunch more girls will get harder????