The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne : Babestation - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne : Babestation (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Dionne - HEX!T - 12-10-2008 17:21

flash can have encoded viruses but its very unlikley. best thing to do is get a decent av instead of norton or mcafee.
i recomend zone alarm with avira 99.6% / kaspersky99.6% / avast98.5% / nod32 at a push 97.3%/ bit defender 97.2% catch rates.
keep your av up to date, and only install 1 av at a time. btw, zone alarm and avira seem to work quite happily alongside each other.

the ultimate av with a 99.98% catch rate is avk

and remember just coz your system didnt detect a virus dosent mean your not infected.

i know these apps work as i troll all sorts of sites. and at the latest count i had 8 trojans undetected for 3 months of surfing...

for anti malware apps use spy bot, malware bytes. spyware doctor, and ad-daware.... all good some free

RE: Dionne - evanovic - 12-10-2008 18:18

yeh flash is very unlikely to give you malware / viruses, if it was a vulnerable technology i cant see youtube, dailymotion, bbc iplayer etc all using it

activex on the other hand is a definate liability and you've gotta be careful using internet explorer, using firefox as your browser will help you a lot if u keep being the victim of malware / spyware infections

as Hexit says if u run spy bot etc daily or so you should be fine

RE: Dionne - Anadin - 12-10-2008 19:25

desperateroger Wrote:Maybe the Dionne site needs more time. Isn't it only been going for a few days? It sounds as though it's not finished yet?

Yeah but that's a poor excuse seeing as they're taking people's money it shouldn't have opened til it was ready.

RE: Dionne - THE INCREDIBLE BULK - 12-10-2008 19:50

^^ He has a valid point. If the site isn't fully prepared, you shouldn't be taking peoples money!

RE: Dionne - dondoe returns - 12-10-2008 20:17

DjM Wrote:^^ He has a valid point. If the site isn't fully prepared, you shouldn't be taking peoples money!

Seconded...if content not ready,shouldn't go live...

RE: Dionne - steve6660 - 12-10-2008 22:11

has anyone got sample content?

RE: Dionne - elgar1uk - 14-10-2008 11:40

moron50 Wrote:It's now up to 3 min 02 secs. Awesome.

Any update on this? Has it increased any further?

RE: Dionne - moron50 - 15-10-2008 07:03

Not noticeably. There are more photo sets & of course Dionne looks fantastic. Check the free tour. You'll see at least 5 'sets' that imply there are playable / downloadable videos (with download here or similar written next to them) & that isn't in fact the case. The 'captures' shown, appear to be just photo's copied from the galleries. Could be wrong, but I don't think so. It may improve, but as has been said already, they shouldn't start charging until it's at least (for argument's sake) 75% done.

RE: Dionne - DrPee. - 26-10-2008 21:04

this was a fantastic set of pictures of my favorite girl... i should say another set of fantastic pictures .Ass2cam u r a star and u deserve some sort of honour for these great finds... thanks... any chance of getting these pictues in a higher resolution though??

Dionne - Scotsman - 16-11-2008 23:56

Not the cutie from Bang Babes, the original sex Godess currently in the Babestation office looking fucking gorgeous! I didn't see a thread for this girl and was shocked considering how stunning and filthy she is.

Does anyone have any pics or vids of this babe?