The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Chat Presenters - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: The Chat Presenters (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Chat Presenters - Rammyrascal - 01-05-2009 11:46

its mollie from the saturdays that was in fallen angelz

RE: The Chat Presenters - madhatter13 - 06-05-2009 08:49

hi fokes the 1st pic is of Lily(Bambi)Bushe who has a nice set of pins who presents on this channelHeart. 2nd is Nicola(nikki)Wills she has a nice smile but in this pic she is tanked as hellSurprised. 3rd is Charlotte(charlie)McDonagh from her Grange Hill days. I dig the uniform wish she would wear it on the chateek. 4th is Charlotte (aka Charlotte on the chat)Jayne Jarvis she is not on that much(shame)- nice the wheels bet mummy bought it for herTongue.

RE: The Chat Presenters - madhatter13 - 06-05-2009 09:20

Here are a few more of the Chat Girls for you to look at.
----------------
1st is Johanna(jo)Gervin my ikkle Lancashire barm cake,a Barm cake is an unusual term with a surprising amount of meanings. In Lancashire, it is a term for a bread roll similar to a hamburger bun, often filled with chesse and ham. In Ireland, barm cakes are an alternate term for barm brack, a traditional Halloween dessert. Barm cake has also come to use in slang, to refer to a stupid or idiotic person, as in “I’m such a barm cake when it comes to life. Big Grin
----------------
2nd is Lydia Bailey who is into her fitness 24/7. Rolleyes
----------------
3rd is most of the chat girls some are not on, not paigh and Dani has now left the chat, Dan was a fav of mine i miss her.Heart ps Donatella Panayiotou is on there too cute as a buttonHeart
---------------
4th is Charlotte(charlie)McDonagh cute ikle cup cake she always sings jelly on a plate like a song bird to me when she is on the telly. She can fit in my pocket with my car keys she's coming home with meTongueHeart.

RE: The Chat Presenters - Rammyrascal - 06-05-2009 10:36

very nics pics

RE: The Chat Presenters - LittleJo - 06-05-2009 12:01

Good pics Madhatter!!

I havent spoken to you for ages....Want to say thank you for my fanmail!!
Im back on the show tomorrow (Thursday) after a busy couple of days off...... from 9am-3pm and also Saturday from 9am-3pm so hope to hear from you soon!

Anyone who is around on those hope u can tune in and come and say hi, I also have some exciting news to reveal!

Jo Smile

RE: The Chat Presenters - madhatter13 - 07-05-2009 16:14

yo Jo did I spell your name right. these 2 r my fav 1s of u got any more. oh did i say i wouldn't mind taking u out for a tea cake and a cuppa rosie. HeartTongue your 1of me fav birds on chat tweet-tweet.

RE: The Chat Presenters - Rammyrascal - 07-05-2009 21:12

JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:Good pics Madhatter!!

I havent spoken to you for ages....Want to say thank you for my fanmail!!
Im back on the show tomorrow (Thursday) after a busy couple of days off...... from 9am-3pm and also Saturday from 9am-3pm so hope to hear from you soon!

Anyone who is around on those hope u can tune in and come and say hi, I also have some exciting news to reveal!

Jo Smile

oh do tell. jo. think we might be meeting up in manchester next month as lady gaga is doing a solo tour date their on the 29th

RE: The Chat Presenters - mikedafc - 08-05-2009 15:21

Talking of Charlotte Jarvis, if you are a fan vote to make her Miss Milton Keynes and give her a chance to go on and contest Miss England

Text Charlotte Jarvis to 84205(50p per text)

RE: The Chat Presenters - mikedafc - 08-05-2009 15:48

Donatella will be taking part in the celebrity soccer sixes at Stamford Bridge on 24th May(Sunday) if anyone wants to go down and watch her.

RE: The Chat Presenters - mikedafc - 09-05-2009 14:59

For Lydia fans she is on The Chat today from 3pm-8.30pm with Donatella