The UK Babe Channels Forum
POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? (/showthread.php?tid=19048)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Tepid water - 18-04-2010 20:44

Too tight.... I thought that was impossible?

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - groundnpound - 18-04-2010 20:50

If the girl wants a cock in her ass then im more than happy to provide the stiff rod for the job Smile If your with a babe who likes anal i think your on to a winner Smile

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - vicayers - 21-04-2010 12:35

I can't see the need for it.

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Shady - 21-04-2010 12:45

Well I only tried it once with a former girlfriend and she really, really did not like it at all. In hindsight however, I should probably have given her a bit of warning first Tongue

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Captain Vimes - 21-04-2010 12:49

(21-04-2010 12:45 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Well I only tried it once with a former girlfriend and she really, really did not like it at all. In hindsight however, I should probably have given her a bit of warning first Tongue

Former, being the operative word.

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - lucent-x - 21-04-2010 19:46

(21-04-2010 12:45 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Well I only tried it once with a former girlfriend and she really, really did not like it at all. In hindsight however, I should probably have given her a bit of warning first Tongue

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ©Jimmy Carr

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Tepid water - 21-04-2010 21:20

(21-04-2010 19:46 )lucent-x Wrote:  

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission. ©Jimmy Carr
I like the thrust of your argument....!

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - Dazwrexham - 21-07-2010 00:05

I absolutely love it. It’s the ultimate act of domination (or submission on the part of the female). But unfortunately my girlfriend won’t let me do it anymore because she says I gave her piles last time Huh

To make it even kinkier, throw the KY aside and get the Utterly Butterly out of the fridge Tongue

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - little gimp - 21-07-2010 00:27

When ever i've tried i fell over and it hurt trying to pull my cock that far round and when it got hard there was no way it would fold underneathBig Grin
I say stick to virgins that way the front doors just as tight as the back doorlaugh

EDIT: I of course mean virgins aged 18 years or more (if there is such a thing these days) as i don't want to get locked up where anal sex becomes less of a kinky choice and more of a brutal attack eek

RE: POLL Anal sex... Worth the fuss? - loulo12 - 21-07-2010 00:29

(21-07-2010 00:05 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  I absolutely love it. It’s the ultimate act of domination (or submission on the part of the female). But unfortunately my girlfriend won’t let me do it anymore because she says I gave her piles last time Huh

sorry to your girlfriend but that made me laugh.