The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite Food. - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Favourite Food. (/showthread.php?tid=1967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Favourite Food. - BelfastBadBoy - 20-12-2008 10:57

Had chicken curry and boiled rice with a nice cold pint of Miller,followed by another pint of Miller lol
Yourself?

RE: Favourite Food. - *Kal-El* - 20-12-2008 11:39

you lucky devil, all i had was a pizza last night lol.

RE: Favourite Food. - BelfastBadBoy - 20-12-2008 11:55

Havnt had a pizza in ages, hard to find a good pizza or even Chinese these days

RE: Favourite Food. - A Spider Monkey - 20-12-2008 12:12

I agree with gummidge a bacon sarnie should never be poshed up. None of this posh assed foccia or wholemeal bread for me and brown sauce only. Tomato sauce is the devil.

My favourite food is probably chinese, beef with black bean sauce and fried rice is good. Pizza also good, my local takeaway does an awesome donner pizza. Another one of my favourites is a thing called a Shoarma (a type of kebab) from a shop called Teddy Shoarma in Amsterdam, its so unhealthy but damn is good.

RE: Favourite Food. - jungleboy - 20-12-2008 13:57

meatball marinara Wow, with everything on it of course, extra cheese and parmesan, gherkins, chili's olives heavenly!
But it is starting to get really expensive at certain places Sad If its not sub of the day we are talking £6 up for a sub meal. And that just reminded me of burger king's xl bacon double cheeseburger super size meal, that was like £6.50. And I was crawling after eating that too. Worth every penny. hmm i've written too much now, bloody hell!

RE: Favourite Food. - Mister Gummidge - 20-12-2008 19:47

SIX QUID FOR A SARNIE!! JESUS BLOODY CHRIST!!! Ahem! That is to say, good grief more than five guineas for a sandwich? Somewhat costly, eh old bean? Wholeheartedly agree about xl bacon double chesseburger meal, it kicks the shit out of what McDonald's have to offer.

Half a pound of chargrilled cowflesh, topped with the seared skin of a dead pig and finsihed off with dollops of artery hardening, curdled cow juice! No faffy salad or weird orangey-pink dressing either.

I submitted that to BK to use as their new slogan, but they never got back in touch, can't think why...Big Grin

RE: Favourite Food. - *Kal-El* - 20-12-2008 20:27

god now i want a subway now jungleboy lol

RE: Favourite Food. - firekind - 20-12-2008 20:57

how many chicken burgers would you get for the price of a subway sandwich?

RE: Favourite Food. - Red - 20-12-2008 21:11

Firekind Wrote:how many chicken burgers would you get for the price of a subway sandwich?
Surely the question has to be... Which would have the most identifiable pieces in it that could be classified as food? Big Grin
Going through my cook books would seem to suggest I have an affinity towards Italian... Oh and Indian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Greek, Cajun, Mexican, Japanese,... Oh gawd I give up, still can't decide Sad

RE: Favourite Food. - BelfastBadBoy - 20-12-2008 21:37

Red Wrote:Going through my cook books would seem to suggest I have an affinity towards Italian... Oh and Indian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Greek, Cajun, Mexican, Japanese

Ooooooooooooooooo Very posh lol