The UK Babe Channels Forum
What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? (/showthread.php?tid=19763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - LoneShark - 16-05-2010 22:43

gotta be bang babes, closely followed by elite

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - alexfury - 16-05-2010 22:46

elite has the best 2 for 1's
bang babes has the best girls

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - 2Bud - 16-05-2010 22:52

It was a big loss for Elite losing Ashley and Gemma.
But they still have Sophia, Mica, Dionne, Danica and Caty.
And now Charlie.

So Elite is close at the top aswell.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - rocksaviour - 16-05-2010 22:53

Elite is my out and out fav at the minute. Was always BS and then Bang Babes but what with some of my then favs moving around and such it would change fairly often, but now Elite is my fav (Bang Babes current 2nd) with the likes of Sophia and Danica being my top two at this moment in time.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Regenerated - 20-05-2010 00:21

With Lucy's shows dominating proceedings the past few nights, I've really been glued to Sportbabes..

But when Lucy isn't on, its too close to call between bangbabes and elite. Smile

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - reactionz - 21-05-2010 01:03

Elite is where it's at. They have the keenest eye for beauty, talent, set design and presentation. When I win the Euromillion's this Friday I'm buying it I reckon! Peace out!

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - sonofapaddy - 21-05-2010 01:33

Last year it would be Elite by a country mile,it looked great with some amazing girls,great sets and good quality video,its not as good as it once was but as long as its got the beauty that is Danica i will still be watching.At the moment it depends if a fave girl is on, but it would be a toss up lol,between Babestation and Bang Babes.If Honey is on babeworld i will watch that and the same if Tia is on live 960.The real dark horse in the future may not be BLUBIRD but Honey tv and Dirty talk with the signing of top girls like Jodie and Charlie Monaco to come.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Anadin - 21-05-2010 02:19

Alice Goodwin and Danica are the only girls I'm interested in at the moment and both are on Elite.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - Regenerated - 22-05-2010 12:06

I said tease me tv earlier in the thread, as a slight leader over elite. I'm now going to say my preference is between elite and babeworld. A lot of my favourites are on these channels.

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment? - skully - 22-05-2010 12:46

After the signing of Alice, Kitty on nights and Charlie and Caty's antics last night...Elite TV Big Grin