The UK Babe Channels Forum
Meeting The Girls - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Meeting The Girls (/showthread.php?tid=24124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Meeting The Girls - mr williams - 15-08-2011 19:42

A date for your diaries, Erotica 2011 is being held at Olympia from November 18th - 20th. Tickets are £17.00 a day for the Friday and Sunday; £21.50 for the Saturday, and are available from their website:

http://www.erotica-uk.com/category/the-show/

IIRC Babestation certainly had a stand there last year, with a scantily-clad Lolly and the twins to name but a few

RE: Meeting The Girls - cherry delainey - 15-08-2011 21:02

Oohhh im going erotica this year Smile it's a bloody good weekend!

RE: Meeting The Girls - tsurugi - 15-08-2011 22:18

(15-08-2011 18:55 )operoc25 Wrote:  I would love to meet Ashley Emma Heart from Elite. Smile

I would fear for her safety if you ever did meet her.
The "babes" or girls whatever you want to call them all want to meet me for one reason or another Wink

RE: Meeting The Girls - Boomerangutangangbang - 15-08-2011 22:33

Never met any of the girls/babes, but I've had a meeting of minds with some of them.

RE: Meeting The Girls - mr williams - 24-08-2011 12:03

Never met any as such, but living in Bristol I've seen Cathy Barry, Laura Jones and Michelle Thorne around the town a number of times over the years.

The only girl I've said "hello" to was the model who used to be on the promo for the original Adult Channel about 15 years ago. In its early days one Bristol based satellite dealer held the entire UK subscription rights and they used to film the promo in their store at the end of my road. I went in there one day and she just happened to be standing by the counter, and even without all the make-up she was stunning. Once I'd put my tongue back in (well, I told the policeman it was only my tongue!) I managed to say "hello" and she gave me one of those smiles that turns you into a jibbering wreck....