The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 22-09-2010 18:59

I personally will just be pleased to see Sammie back on screen. I hope she really finds happiness after what's been a bit of a (harsh in my opinion) rough ride from some people.

She still has legions of fans, as all babes do, and they should have no problem following her to The Pad. It can only be good news for a babe as classy and charismatic as Sammie to be on the pad. It gives her a fresh start and improves the quality further of Tease Me Daytime's programming.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 22-09-2010 19:01

(22-09-2010 18:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  Without doubt though, she's one of the best looking, most natural girls there is so it'll still be great to see her on screen.
I think you have got a point there , Sammie will have to up her game so as to not get overshadowed by the girls you mention , you can also add Tiffany and Lynsey to that list , those two never stop moving , Sammie will have to move about much more on the Pad than she did on Elite and that's for sure .

In fairness, the two channels seem to have a different attitude towards their daytime shows. The girls on the daytime show over at Elite TV are rather static, yet the girls on The Pad have always enjoyed the freedom to move around more.

If Sammie is like she was on the daytime show on Elite TV, then she certainly will be overshadowed by a number of the daytime girls on The Pad, however, I'm hoping she'll be inspired by the likes of Evelynn and Fernanda. It'll certainly be interesting to see how Sammie fits into her new channel.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 22-09-2010 21:40

I have cleaned the snot smudges off my telly screen, got a fresh pair of y-fronts ready (no stains.....yet) and a little bag of puppy treats just in case!Wink

Welcome back Sammie, show 'em what you can do!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 22-09-2010 22:05

Sammie,s first show on the will go very well as she always gives amazing show

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rik - 22-09-2010 22:32

None of those other 'Pad' girls mentioned has captured my imagination to date. I'm not sure whether the reason is the girls (I'd have to look them up to put names to faces) or the shows themselves... and that's just a little bit worrying. I really think what has sustained my interest even when it was Sammie or Alice on, in part were Elite's production values. I'm pretty sure all Sammie would need to do is turn up in something ever-so-slighty revealing and she'd knock 'em dead. She won't be the problem, in other words. But hopefully the channel's up to snuff. We'll see Friday.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Trickster - 22-09-2010 23:05

It must be against Bangbabes rules to sign night girls for me id rather see a few new faces on nights.

Id agree its a decent signing but tbh the pad don't really need her they have a load of day girls already

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - skateguy - 22-09-2010 23:16

(22-09-2010 23:05 )Trickster Wrote:  It must be against Bangbabes rules to sign night girls for me id rather see a few new faces on nights.

Girls like Porcha, Jeana and Kerry Louise for example? Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 23-09-2010 00:29

She'll fit right in no problem at all. She is the best of the best on daytime. Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - sweetsugar007 - 23-09-2010 02:27

(22-09-2010 22:32 )rik Wrote:  None of those other 'Pad' girls mentioned has captured my imagination to date. I'm not sure whether the reason is the girls (I'd have to look them up to put names to faces) or the shows themselves... and that's just a little bit worrying. I really think what has sustained my interest even when it was Sammie or Alice on, in part were Elite's production values. I'm pretty sure all Sammie would need to do is turn up in something ever-so-slighty revealing and she'd knock 'em dead. She won't be the problem, in other words. But hopefully the channel's up to snuff. We'll see Friday.

You must have some imagination if Fernanda,Kelly or Emma Spellar cannot capture it!!!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rover1 - 23-09-2010 09:06

like her or not (i do) you cant say she dosnt attract comment. in my opinion and going by what ive seen on these discussions and chats she is streets ahead of the other girls in nearly every way. who else gets 4 pages in a day ?