The UK Babe Channels Forum
I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left (/showthread.php?tid=28394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - terence - 15-01-2011 11:07

when asked that question the only person springs to mind is the cornerstone of babestation, without whom this channel would cease to exist! i am of course speaking of kerry louise!

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - dirtbag - 15-01-2011 16:03

Just read on another thread that Candy Sexton has left. Thats me and babestation over with.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - HAGGIS - 16-01-2011 22:41

I pretty much stopped watching babestation when Morgan left

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - loribuckbyisfit - 15-02-2011 23:13

I don't really watch bs ATM. Sick of all the bs xtreme advertising, my faviourite was always ella though. Is ella still even in it? L

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - eyesonly4u - 15-02-2011 23:15

i was blinded by a big brown bear whilst fighting it for a tin of john west salmon,

or if kandi left

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - double3 - 16-02-2011 02:41

i stopped for a while when stevie left (or whatever happened )and tiffany lost screen time and eventually became boring to watch. But paige caught my eye in decemer and if she left that would be it for me. I only ever watch bs when she's on now.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - rover - 16-02-2011 02:45

if everyone left.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - The Narcissist - 03-03-2011 05:44

If Ella Jolie leaves, I leave to.

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Classic84 - 03-03-2011 07:13

I find Babestation quite boring now, it used to be good but last night Ella Jolie was the only babe worth watching! and can't even think about if Kandi left I think I would give up watching it completely as she is one of my favourite babes on there and also like Tammy Taylor.Cool

RE: I'd stop watching Babestation if ???? left - Paul71 - 03-03-2011 09:05

It's only Paige that keeping me interested in the night shows!!

I am finding the daytime shows more interesting. Huh