The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Rock returns!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: The Rock returns!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=29557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - rocksaviour - 21-02-2011 00:04

It was great what happened on RAW. As you expect it was an awesome promo and such a top moment.

I would love to see Cena/Rock and have the Rock win. Anything that gets away from it being about Cena is a good thing. I have to admit to falling a bit out of love with WWE and wrestling in general over the past two years and that is due to the sheer recycling of matches and Cena, Cena, Cena and then more Cena every week.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - barteric - 21-02-2011 15:29

Its funny that the two guys the rock rips on hes come back are the two guys who are in the main event.......

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - rocksaviour - 23-02-2011 02:06

I reckon he will be a enforcer or a ref in the match between Miz and Cena.

Read on some sites tonight that maybe in the future (WM28) that the Rock maybe open to face Cena then.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - tsurugi - 15-03-2011 16:19

Another amusing segment from The Rock showing cena how its done when it comes to being funny.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - Rammyrascal - 15-03-2011 17:42

brilliant

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - oithinkdeylikeme - 16-03-2011 13:27

Damn now I might have to start watching this crap again.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - Hotstuff_BABESHOWS - 16-03-2011 14:31

y does everyone hate cena now

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - Master Yoda - 16-03-2011 14:48

I think everybody above the age of 12 always hated Cena mate. Limited in-ring ability, constantly being pushed by the WWE and questionable mic abilityWink

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - SimonAdams - 16-03-2011 15:06

People have been hating Cena for years now, It's nothing new. His stale gimmick along with his basic in ring skills is just a couple of reasons to not like him.

RE: The Rock returns!!!!! - tsurugi - 16-03-2011 16:11

(16-03-2011 14:31 )Hotstuff_BABESHOWS Wrote:  y does everyone hate cena now

Now? Most people have hated his untalented ass from day one. The fact that in how many years he has been about he hasn't once tried to learn his craft, he can’t even throw a believable looking punch, he can’t sell and can’t even apply his own finishing hold correctly. So as a wrestling fan that is why i don't like him Rolleyes