The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? (/showthread.php?tid=29785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - cwpussylover - 22-02-2011 13:26

blues

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 13:35

thank you babe - how's the gynaecological studies going lol?

xxxx

(22-02-2011 13:26 )cwpussylover Wrote:  blues

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Phoenix - 22-02-2011 13:43

1-0 Arsenal me reckons

Birmingham will have a good go but I can see Arsenal nicking a late winner

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - SimonAdams - 22-02-2011 14:34

Arsenal to win, Being a gooner my choice was obvious. Arsenal at the moment are playing their best they have in years, With no players sidelined with injuries in my opinion Arsenal will take the trophy.

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 14:38

They are strong you're right, so here's to a cracking game on Sunday!!

Foxy xxx

(22-02-2011 14:34 )SimonAdams Wrote:  Arsenal to win, Being a gooner my choice was obvious. Arsenal at the moment are playing their best they have in years, With no players sidelined with injuries in my opinion Arsenal will take the trophy.

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - eagle_si - 22-02-2011 16:32

If Arsenal play to their capabilities, they will win comfortably. But football is never that logical. I remember in 1990 when nobody gave Palace a cat in hell's chance of beating Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final, yet we did it Big Grin

I'll be supporting Arsenal as well, for two reasons. First, they're my "second team". Second, I had a strong dislike for Birmingham for many years after Sullivan and Gold stole Steve Bruce off us when we had a decent team. That dislike has mostly worn off now that those three are no longer at the club (plus I have a couple of Blues players in my Fantasy League squad). I have nothing against the fans, however, and I hope that supporters of both teams are treated to a good game.

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - terence - 22-02-2011 16:43

hopefully none of this from either side!

eek

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Foxy - 22-02-2011 17:02

No, I sincerely hope not. Hopefully everyone understands it was an accident, but it's not what anyone wants to see.

A fair and competitive game is what the fans want!!!

Foxy xxx

(22-02-2011 16:43 )terence Wrote:  hopefully none of this from either side!

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 23-02-2011 01:20

Foxy Foxy Foxy Foxy Sad...I used to like you Big Grin

It has to be Arsenal...If they dont win they should be hauled in front of the FA for fielding a weakened side as that is the only way i can see the noses winning this one!

(22-02-2011 00:15 )Chilly Wrote:  Hayley from Solihull could do with some joy in her life, so I'm hoping that Birmingham will win and put a much needed smile on her face. Cool Big Grin

For those that don't know, Chilly was reffering to my other half in the post above...

Yes i am in a mixed marriage in that she is a blue nose and i'm a Villain and she is going to Wembley this weekend..Whatsmore how good a husband am i that i will be there to help wipe away the tears on her return home/.......... and gently whisper into her ear..

"100 years and you've won fuck all" Big Grin

RE: Who will win the Carling Cup final this Sunday? - terence - 23-02-2011 21:46

birminghams chances just improved, fabragas is off injured tonight against stoke! FUUUCK!