The UK Babe Channels Forum
Paige - Babestation Daytime - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Babestation fanzone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+----- Forum: Paige Tyler (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Paige - Babestation Daytime (/showthread.php?tid=3021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Paige oh my.... - paige tyler - 05-01-2009 13:19

smcgill1888 Wrote:
Paige Cronje Wrote:AND?????Tongue

you looked lovely in itBig Grin

haha thanks hun Smile

RE: Paige oh my.... - *Kal-El* - 05-01-2009 13:43

I hope you have a lot more outfits like that paige Tongue

RE: Paige oh my.... - dondoe returns - 05-01-2009 15:23

Paige Cronje Wrote:[quote=dondoe]
Very reveling outfit for a day show Smile
[/quot

AND?????Tongue

Just sayin you looked incredibly Sexy in it Wink Big Grin

RE: Paige oh my.... - spectrum - 05-01-2009 23:25

Quote:hello sylar awwwwwwwwwwww was i keping you up hehehehe I dont think an 80's shell suit would go down too well unless i managed to some how strip out of it into a small little bikini then it possibly could be sexy lol xx hope you got some zzzzzzz's in the end mwah x

hi Paige. Why does everything you wear have to be sexy. I don't care about what you wear. You could wear something completely unattractive and i would still think your extremely beautiful.

Unlike the other people in this forum (no offence to anyone) i don't want to see your boobs or body, at the end of the day all i want to see is your incredibly beautiful face.

And Paige i know you don't think your that beautiful you've said it enough times since you started but whether you like it or not your extremely beautiful and you always will be. I'm not saying this to impress you like other people do, I'm just saying it because its the truth.

RE: Paige oh my.... - Sylar - 06-01-2009 13:57

Paige Cronje Wrote:hello sylar awwwwwwwwwwww was i keping you up hehehehe I dont think an 80's shell suit would go down too well unless i managed to some how strip out of it into a small little bikini then it possibly could be sexy lol xx hope you got some zzzzzzz's in the end mwah x

Hi Paige, haha yeah you're like a human alarm clock - you always manage to get me up (out of bed!) in the morning! Next time I stumble into work half asleep I'll just have to tell the boss that Paige was on TV - If I show him a picture I'm sure he'll understand.

Have you seen this video of you and Nikki from the olden days - It looks like you're both auditioning for a part in Fame! http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Daytime_Shows/Paige__Nikki_Party_People_Workout

RE: Paige oh my.... - razzy - 07-01-2009 17:06

She's on PP right now, and WOW does she look amazingly beautiful! I swear she gets more stunning each time I see her

RE: Paige oh my.... - waycov - 07-01-2009 20:53

razzy Wrote:She's on PP right now, and WOW does she look amazingly beautiful! I swear she gets more stunning each time I see her

Totally agree mate. Paige is gorgeous.

RE: Paige oh my.... - shaymas - 07-01-2009 21:16

Definitely a total hottie.

RE: Paige oh my.... - paige tyler - 08-01-2009 20:24

hello boys thanks so uch for your compliments made me smile awwwwwwwwww... Anyway thougth id pop in to say hello see how you all are. Lotsa love Paige xx

RE: Paige oh my.... - paige tyler - 08-01-2009 20:24

hello boys thanks so much for your compliments made me smile awwwwwwwwww... Anyway thougth id pop in to say hello see how you all are. Lotsa love Paige xx xxxxTongue