The UK Babe Channels Forum
PFA Player of the Year - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: PFA Player of the Year (/showthread.php?tid=31176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Ro1982 - 08-04-2011 14:58

Between Adam and Parker for me very consistent both of them, parkers been more consistent but adams had that bit extra quality so hard to say.

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Captain Vimes - 08-04-2011 21:12

This man.

[Image: gary-neville_1803241.jpg]

Only for providing the laugh out moments of the season when he looked like a man running through quicksand when chasing wingers on his few appearances this season. The retirement was half a season too late.*

*For any one who thinks this is just ABU, Neville was a top class full back in his twenties.

If not him, then Vidic.

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Regenerated - 08-04-2011 21:17

No Vincent Kompany mentioned - shocking. I'd also repeat my view that Van Der Vaat deserves a look in. Park Ji Sung may also be worth a mention.

I see plenty of players who could have been nominated, and I still feel the only fair way to do it would be to nominate at least one player from every club, then put them all to a vote.

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Captain Vimes - 08-04-2011 21:25

(08-04-2011 21:17 )Regenerated Wrote:  I see plenty of players who could have been nominated, and I still feel the only fair way to do it would be to nominate at least one player from every club, then put them all to a vote.

I'm probably being a bit dim and can't be bothered to google the answer but my understanding was that all the Premier League players are eligible and that the six nominees are those with the highest vote so far and the next process is a run off for these players.

Feel free to shout me down and generally scorch me if I'm wrong, plus it'll save me the effort of finding out for myself.

RE: PFA Player of the Year - malicious fan - 08-04-2011 21:25

iv not seen alot of blackpools or west hams games on tv this season. there was a time when liverpool and man utd was on espn most weeks so i cant really comment on parker or adam cos even motd dont show extended highlights of their games cos they always seem to show the top of the table teams more and give them more air time. iv seen alot of arsenal games and i think wilshere's got a chance of winning young player in front of gareth bale.

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Regenerated - 08-04-2011 21:33

(08-04-2011 21:25 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  
(08-04-2011 21:17 )Regenerated Wrote:  I see plenty of players who could have been nominated, and I still feel the only fair way to do it would be to nominate at least one player from every club, then put them all to a vote.

I'm probably being a bit dim and can't be bothered to google the answer but my understanding was that all the Premier League players are eligible and that the six nominees are those with the highest vote so far and the next process is a run off for these players.

Feel free to shout me down and generally scorch me if I'm wrong, plus it'll save me the effort of finding out for myself.

you're probably right Captain. I can't be bothered to google the answer either! Smile

RE: PFA Player of the Year - steven6 - 10-04-2011 20:21

How scott parker hes not been that outstanding

RE: PFA Player of the Year - Master Yoda - 17-04-2011 23:24

(08-04-2011 13:23 )Master Yoda Wrote:  Gareth Bale is obviously going to win it....undeservedly so in my opinion.

Big GrinRolleyes

RE: PFA Player of the Year - malicious fan - 17-04-2011 23:37

(17-04-2011 23:24 )Master Yoda Wrote:  
(08-04-2011 13:23 )Master Yoda Wrote:  Gareth Bale is obviously going to win it....undeservedly so in my opinion.

Big GrinRolleyes
well done yoda u predicted it just as i predicted wilshere for young playerBig Grin

RE: PFA Player of the Year - cosmonaut - 18-04-2011 10:16

(08-04-2011 21:25 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  I'm probably being a bit dim and can't be bothered to google the answer but my understanding was that all the Premier League players are eligible

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. All professional footballers in this country are eligible to vote. You don't have to prove you've played in the Premier League to get a voting paper, only that you've paid your PFA subscription.