The UK Babe Channels Forum
I'm Fucked :( :( - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: I'm Fucked :( :( (/showthread.php?tid=33138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - SirAssAlot - 25-06-2011 21:50

(25-06-2011 21:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Not if they take them out like this.

The stones are bigger than the thing Arnie pulls out of his nose. I asked the doc what size they where when he told me about option 1 as i was worried about them being bulled out through my hmm. He then said the tools are to crush the stones. The damn things are bigger than a 10 pence piece Surprised

Thank you again to all. By the way Lucy I'll not say no if you want to help me [Image: t37762_wank.gif] Big Grin Big Grin

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - Renfrew169 - 25-06-2011 23:30

Hey mate it's really nice to see you can still have a joke - or maybe, silly me, you're not joking about Lucy lol.

Your right though - they're not a bad lot on here are they?

Keep your spirits up mate were all rooting for you.Smile

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - Gold Plated Pension - 25-06-2011 23:56

Mate. After watching the video my eyes started watering, and you've got six of these mothers inside you. Surprised

I think Lucy needs to come and give you aftercare.

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - SirAssAlot - 26-06-2011 00:10

(25-06-2011 23:56 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  Mate. After watching the video my eyes started watering, and you've got six of these mothers inside you.

I know what you mean i watched that vid my self when i got home from the hospital. I was going to post that link but i didn't want to be gross / show what i have. It's ok you doing it now i feel bad lol lol Joke Smile

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - Renfrew169 - 26-06-2011 00:12

(25-06-2011 23:56 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  Mate. After watching the video my eyes started watering, and you've got six of these mothers inside you.

Bloody He'll GPP!!! That's hardly fair!! Could you have thought of any more ways to increase Tin tins forebodings? And just when I said we werent a bad bunch.laugh

On the other hand you're probably right about Lucy.Smile

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - SOCATOA - 26-06-2011 02:02

I take it the ultra-sonic method is not an option? Hope they get it done quickly and you are back to health soon.Smile

SOC.

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - Forum Style - 26-06-2011 05:12

Good luck mate.

And don't forget, you can re-use this thread if you get "f*cked" at any point in the future (though you might want to wait a while after the procedure, otherwise the two frowns might still apply.)

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - SirAssAlot - 26-06-2011 09:40

(26-06-2011 05:12 )Forum Sty_e Wrote:  And don't forget, you can re-use this thread if you get "f*cked" at any point in the future (though you might want to wait a while after the procedure, otherwise the two frowns might still apply.)

If it's with Lucy Summers it will be worth it mmmmm what a woman eek eek

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - terence - 26-06-2011 09:57

(26-06-2011 02:02 )SOCATOA Wrote:  I take it the ultra-sonic method is not an option? Hope they get it done quickly and you are back to health soon.Smile

SOC.

what about the jcvd technique?

[Image: 5336300_gal.jpg]

6 dim maks and you'll be right as rain! WinkTongue

RE: I'm Fucked :( :( - SYBORG666 - 27-06-2011 23:33

If it makes you feel any better, just think of the student nurses that will be looking after you mate.
Anyway, good luck again mate.