The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Jessy Jensen - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=40102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - loveass - 21-10-2011 10:01

I didnt think it was a very good debut,She looked really nervous and if your in this trade you should know what to expect.
Really wanted to see what her ass looked like as this looked hot from what I could see.
May be they should give her one more chance.Smile

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - KerrAvon - 21-10-2011 10:24

Well I'll defend her, she got better as the night went on. Certainly can't write her off after her first night

One or two regulars get away with far less movement & expression week in week out Wink

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-10-2011 14:37

(21-10-2011 10:24 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Well I'll defend her, she got better as the night went on. Certainly can't write her off after her first night

One or two regulars get away with far less movement & expression week in week out Wink

Exactly, too early to write her off just yet, as I said earlier she wore some nice outfits and did well on the beds and she did get better as the night went on

Jessica for me deserves some more shows as the potential is there

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - Webs - 21-10-2011 15:34

I think she has good potential as an Elite girl, she is very pretty and natural(?) looking. Give her some more nights/days to help her nerves and see what happens.

I just hope her private life doesn't influence any decision.

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - tsurugi - 21-10-2011 15:46

No time for nerves in this line of work you need to hit the ground running. Elite seem very cutthroat when it comes to this. Wonder if she will be a more "at home girl" rather than being on the main channels seeing as shes a camgirl and would be willing to go further than some other elite girls

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 21-10-2011 17:48

(21-10-2011 15:46 )tsurugi Wrote:  No time for nerves in this line of work you need to hit the ground running. Elite seem very cutthroat when it comes to this. Wonder if she will be a more "at home girl" rather than being on the main channels seeing as shes a camgirl and would be willing to go further than some other elite girls

Nail on the head, if it was a day girl been nervous they'd give her time but not for a nighttime girl (unless she was insanely popular on the phone)

The second point is a good one, maybe this debut was more about getting her used to the dirty talk as she wouldn't be used to that doing other cam sites

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 21-10-2011 18:02

(21-10-2011 15:46 )tsurugi Wrote:  No time for nerves in this line of work you need to hit the ground running. Elite seem very cutthroat when it comes to this. Wonder if she will be a more "at home girl" rather than being on the main channels seeing as shes a camgirl and would be willing to go further than some other elite girls

fair point tsu, lets see what happens, think she deserves at least one more night on tv anyway evenmore so as she did go fully topless in her 3rd sint of the night

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - Classic84 - 21-10-2011 20:04

Give Jessica one more chance, she deserves another chance but she needs to be much better than her debut show? as it shows on the caps she has gone topless before so we need to see that on Elite! Cool

RE: Jessica Jensen - Chat & Discussion - HornyJason - 21-10-2011 23:01

She needs to be on the day shows, was listening in on her calls and all she was saying was wank for me, does it feel good.

[split] Jessica Jensen - Caps & Vids - jamesr - 22-10-2011 06:23

HOT!!