The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chatgirl demise - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+---- Thread: Chatgirl demise (/showthread.php?tid=41547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chatgirl demise - Digital Dave - 29-11-2011 22:31

(29-11-2011 19:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  There could be any number of reasons why Chat Girl TV is off-line but what puzzles me is that Chat Girl is the ONLY channel that ADMIN has pulled the plug on, deleted all content & reference to & said nothing to explain why he's done so.

My theory is that whatever Chat Girl have got themselves into, Playboy Corporation have put a blanket gag on.

I think a comment from admin or a mod would be appreciated, otherwise this forum looks more secretive than Ofcom!

RE: Chatgirl demise - terence - 29-11-2011 22:36

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=41135&highlight=chatgirl

now you know as much as we know. when we know more we will let you know. Smile

RE: Chatgirl demise - belle fatale - 29-11-2011 23:16

Hey there guys......oh yea of little faith lol......as if chatgirls is going anywhere Wink it IS just a tech malfunction, don't ask me what, I.T. is sooo not my thing , (yeah, shocker, i know you all thought i was secretly a rocket scientist on the side) but it happened on my shift on friday and we are planning to be back on real soon, minus the slight glitches we occasionally suffered from before .....

As for the threads being pulled from here.....i'm gutted!!! i loved the caps of all the girls, and we all enjoyed the comments that were left.....(and yes, i fess up, i enjoyed denni taylors pics on more than one occasion hehehe)
but i'm afraid i am no wiser than you guys as to whats happened there Sad

So hold your horses boys, we'll be back soon, bigger and better than before .... xxx

RE: Chatgirl demise - skateguy - 29-11-2011 23:22

While it may well and will hopefully be the case that CG will be back soon, I doubt that anyone really believes that a tech malfucntion is the reason the channel isn't currently being aried, as sections on this forum aren't removed (hopefully temporarily) simply because a channel has a tech malfunction. Quite possibly an administraive error or issue, but not technical.

RE: Chatgirl demise - Chilly - 29-11-2011 23:23

Let's hope it isn't the same 'technical' problems that Bang Media had. Wink

RE: Chatgirl demise - Digital Dave - 29-11-2011 23:40

Admin's very quiet about this and not even informing his mods. What the hell's going on?

RE: Chatgirl demise - belle fatale - 29-11-2011 23:56

All i can tell you guys is that the two are not related.....the forum stuff went down at least 5 days before the channel did.....i know as i clicked on to perve *ahem* 'look' at denni's pics.....(yeah, like you guys dont lol) ....and no chatgirl section.

When i got to work on friday, first half of my shift, no probs, had a break, took 15 fekking mins to squeeze into a latex dress, stuck my arse on the bed and boom.....it all broke.....AHA!!!! maybe it was my fat arse?!! OMG!!!!! I BROKE CHATGIRL!!!! hehehe...... or maybe it was one of my '5 bras' came off and destroyed it.....oh yes, i read your comments boys ...lol... Big Laugh

no, its defo technical, the forum sections i havent a clue about, but the broadcast side of it will be up and running shortly and we can all get back to our weekly fix of denni x

RE: Chatgirl demise - Boomerangutangangbang - 30-11-2011 00:13

Thanks for your info Belle.When the ChatGirls forum section returns,while your perving over Denni's caps, if you've got a spare finger,maybe you could type more witty posts for us ?

RE: Chatgirl demise - Rammyrascal - 30-11-2011 00:37

2nd that boomer

RE: Chatgirl demise - belle fatale - 30-11-2011 00:39

Ah....no can do B-G-Bang, whilst admiring denni, there are no spare fingers to be had.....as i'm sure you well know Tongue