The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian? (/showthread.php?tid=430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - LittleL - 16-01-2009 00:25

Hey all!!!
Loving this thread!!... It's brilliant!!! I'm not going to tell you if i am or not!!... Hee, hee!!! I am single though!!
Hexit why are you so mean???... what did i do to piss you off???...
Is it bad my bobs ar ea little on the small side?... When i'm on the show with Lyndsey and other big chested ladies.. it can be a little daunting!!!.. But i always thought it would be good to be a little different too!! I mean.. if i was to get them out for a photoshoot.. would that mean you wouldn't wana look because there a little smaller than other peoples?? Let me know boys... because who knows.. u might be seeing them one day!!! Hee, hee!! :-P

Speak to you all soon!!!

Lori.xxxx

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - *Kal-El* - 16-01-2009 00:27

You single no way Lori Tongue x x

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - G@Z! - 16-01-2009 00:31

LittleL Wrote:Hey all!!!
Loving this thread!!... It's brilliant!!! I'm not going to tell you if i am or not!!... Hee, hee!!! I am single though!!
Hexit why are you so mean???... what did i do to piss you off???...
Is it bad my bobs ar ea little on the small side?... When i'm on the show with Lyndsey and other big chested ladies.. it can be a little daunting!!!.. But i always thought it would be good to be a little different too!! I mean.. if i was to get them out for a photoshoot.. would that mean you wouldn't wana look because there a little smaller than other peoples?? Let me know boys... because who knows.. u might be seeing them one day!!! Hee, hee!! :-P

Speak to you all soon!!!

Lori.xxxx

well at least someone is enjoying this thread lol Big Grin
tits are tits in my eyes

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - LittleL - 16-01-2009 00:34

Hee, hee!! Yep!!! I'm on the lookout.. but no ones come along as of yet!!! Know anyone!!?? ;-)
XX

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - *Kal-El* - 16-01-2009 00:35

i'll through my hat into the ring lol.

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - G@Z! - 16-01-2009 00:36

me to lol

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - $h!ny h3lm3t - 16-01-2009 00:37

kalel76 Wrote:i'll through my hat into the ring lol.
I'll top that!
I've just thrown my Calvin boxers in Big Grin

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - Moorey - 16-01-2009 00:37

LittleL Wrote:Is it bad my bobs are a little on the small side?... When i'm on the show with Lyndsey and other big chested ladies.. it can be a little daunting!!!.. But i always thought it would be good to be a little different too!! I mean.. if i was to get them out for a photoshoot.. would that mean you wouldn't wana look because there a little smaller than other peoples?? Let me know boys... because who knows.. u might be seeing them one day!!! Hee, hee!! :-P

Speak to you all soon!!!

Lori.xxxx

Know this wasn't directed at me, but in my opinion you have a point. Gotta love a little variety Smile

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - LittleL - 16-01-2009 00:38

You might aswell!!! Lol!!xx

RE: Is Lori Buckby a Lesbian - *Kal-El* - 16-01-2009 00:41

was gonna throw in my cape, but i need that to fly lol