The UK Babe Channels Forum
Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice (/showthread.php?tid=43453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - speedybert - 30-01-2012 23:35

Do callers want to pay £1.53 per minute to speak to a total novice who might be crap?I used to call the shows regularly,don't bother anymore mainly because of disappointment and call costs.
It's an interesting idea and many of us have said we would like something different on the channels,not sure the Apprentice format is the right way to go.perhaps if 'apprentice' calls were much cheaper that might help.
Also we all know that very few genuine newbies would make it on screen as the Merry go round will start up as it always does and 'new' girls will appear on BS who aren't new at all(as has happened before)

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - Boomerangutangangbang - 31-01-2012 00:23

Generally speaking bosses all hire attractive girls that will appeal to various tastes.The part that singles out an average girl from quality babe is defined by the phone chat.Whilst it may take a short time to get into,I believe your either good or bad right from the start.Yes they do get problem callers,but I wonder that some girls are even into sex at all they're that bad.

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - davy crockett - 31-01-2012 00:48

(30-01-2012 23:35 )speedybert Wrote:  Do callers want to pay £1.53 per minute to speak to a total novice who might be crap?

That is a very good question that speedybert has posed, but I'm sure some people will chance it. After all, some of the established girls cannot be described as brilliant, so there's always a chance factor there anyway.

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - MacDanett - 31-01-2012 10:42

I voted to give it a fair chance and I will do just that. I certainly won't slate the show on it's first couple of nights.

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - mr red nose - 31-01-2012 11:00

Lori was an apprentice one time now look how she has developed!!! Worth giving it a try.

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - bob roberts - 31-01-2012 12:02

I see that my vote is out of step with 97% of the voters. That's about pas for me. Babestations need to fix a few other things (check the forums) before wasting a channel.Huh

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - cherriilover - 31-01-2012 17:58

come on babestation do something good for change bring in new talent

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - irishdude85 - 31-01-2012 21:29

well its official, i see on my sky hd planner that next wednesday, the 7th of feb
babestation apprentice starts. looking forward to it.

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - beardedbob - 31-01-2012 21:33

i would have preferred something along the lines of one of those andrew lloyd webber shows myself Huh

RE: Possible new show: Babestation Apprentice - irishdude85 - 31-01-2012 21:34

sorry thats a tuesday not wednesday, my bad!!!