The UK Babe Channels Forum
Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager (/showthread.php?tid=43772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Scottishbloke - 08-02-2012 23:46

Hopefully the next England manager will have the balls to play Scotland in the Home Nations Tournament Big Grin A battle between the Auld Enemy is long overdue Cool

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - *Kal-El* - 08-02-2012 23:52

I think they need a younger manager who'll be there for a good few years and bring in the younger players now as lets face it most of them won't be playing in the next world cup. We need need new blood now what have we got to lose and as they can't get any worse.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Money_Shot - 08-02-2012 23:52

Has no one seen the irony of excluding foreign managers from getting the job ?

Everyone is allowed to be hypocrites because we aren't discriminating against colour, just nationality.

The last English manager to win the top flight, Howard Wilkinson

bladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewavebladewave

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - dominar rygel xvi - 09-02-2012 00:05

looks like trevor brooking and stuart pearce are taking over as joint managers, and this will be announced at a press conference called for noon on thursday

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - 7 stars of the orient - 09-02-2012 00:38

(08-02-2012 23:16 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 22:46 )Regenerated Wrote:  Whatever his opinions on what his employers did, he was wrong to air his views publicly.

So he should have lied and pretended he agreed with the FA. What a great moral view that is, Regenerated.

Yes what is the world coming to when someone can't give an honest answer to a simple question?

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Addison - 09-02-2012 00:47

Gary Lineker being asked about Capello's departure just now on the BBC News channel. You'd get livelier and more insightful views interviewing a fucking budgerigar.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - HannahsPet - 09-02-2012 00:53

Again the media fuck up any chance of us winning anything. Im ready for the Call up Just won back to back League cups and Finshed 2nd in Europa League with Blackburn !!!! pity its only Football manager 12

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - Regenerated - 09-02-2012 01:06

(08-02-2012 23:16 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 22:46 )Regenerated Wrote:  Whatever his opinions on what his employers did, he was wrong to air his views publicly.

So he should have lied and pretended he agreed with the FA. What a great moral view that is, Regenerated.

No! WTF?!! I have never promoted lying. Jesus, I wonder if people actually read the stuff I put on here. I said as plain as day I agree with his view of innocent until proven guilty. He just shouldn't have said anything to the media.

Why wasn't that clear? Huhannoyed

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - sweetsugar007 - 09-02-2012 01:09

Good. Lets get someone in who can at least speak the language.

RE: Fabio Capello Has Resigned As England Manager - amdixon_1 - 09-02-2012 01:16

(09-02-2012 01:09 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Good. Lets get someone in who can at least speak the language.

That rules Harry out of the job then.