The UK Babe Channels Forum
getting to know the real me - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: getting to know the real me (/showthread.php?tid=5055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: getting to know the real me - denton burn - 16-03-2009 23:16

have you ever seen the film, big foot and the hendersons, if so what did you think of it?

RE: getting to know the real me - Kelly Bell - 17-03-2009 12:13

What are the chances of you getting me a photoshoot & getting on P3 or even the cover of the Daily Planet?

And why did you leave 'The Metropolitan'?

RE: getting to know the real me - *Kal-El* - 17-03-2009 13:16

Kelly Bell Wrote:What are the chances of you getting me a photoshoot & getting on P3 or even the cover of the Daily Planet?

As for getting you a photoshoot, not sure if you ment PS3 and on the cover of the Daily Planet all you have to do is ask kelly.

I had to leave the "THe Metropolitan as i wanted to protect people in metropolis, the only problem is now people keep seeing a red and blue blur and afterwhat happened last week am gonna need a secret identity, can any one give any clues as what to wear lol.

RE: getting to know the real me - sboss - 17-03-2009 13:33

kalel76 Wrote:
Kelly Bell Wrote:What are the chances of you getting me a photoshoot & getting on P3 or even the cover of the Daily Planet?

As for getting you a photoshoot, not sure if you ment PS3 and on the cover of the Daily Planet all you have to do is ask kelly.

I had to leave the "THe Metropolitan as i wanted to protect people in metropolis, the only problem is now people keep seeing a red and blue blur and afterwhat happened last week am gonna need a secret identity, can any one give any clues as what to wear lol.

Slick back your hair, wear a pair of glasses and no-one will be none the wiser!

RE: getting to know the real me - *Kal-El* - 17-03-2009 13:35

i was think along the same lines myself, you think people would realise it ain't me then lol

RE: getting to know the real me - skully - 17-03-2009 13:51

Big Grin lol, they'd never know Wink.

RE: getting to know the real me - *Kal-El* - 17-03-2009 13:55

now i need a idea for how i can save people, but with people seeing the red and blur any ideas people?

RE: getting to know the real me - sboss - 17-03-2009 13:59

kalel76 Wrote:now i need a idea for how i can save people, but with people seeing the red and blur any ideas people?

Run/fly faster. Or of course you could try using a Superman suit. Actually nah, that wouldn't work would it!

RE: getting to know the real me - *Kal-El* - 17-03-2009 14:02

you wouldn't catch me wearing a cape it looks silly, wearing a cape ain't part of my destiny lol.

RE: getting to know the real me - mas0887 - 18-03-2009 07:37

Ah but if you wear a red cape with red underwear OVER your blue tights, you would be the height of fashion.