The UK Babe Channels Forum
FAO mods - admin - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Information On This Website & Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+---- Forum: Forum Help & Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+---- Thread: FAO mods - admin (/showthread.php?tid=5184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: FAO mods/admin - BigChuck - 09-05-2009 20:20

skateguy Wrote:No, there isn't a way that this information can be viewed on the User CP at the moment BigChuck.

thanks for the response.

RE: FAO mods/admin - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 10-05-2009 10:47

A lot of forums give you the option to add a small picture to your signature. You guys should try it. Oh, and you should correct the spelling in the thread title. Smile

RE: FAO mods - admin - G@Z! - 19-05-2009 14:12

ok see that hazel has gone to elite is her section going there soon?

RE: FAO mods - admin - SirAssAlot - 19-05-2009 17:42

G@Z! Wrote:ok see that hazel has gone to elite is her section going there soon?

Don't forget Anastasia's

RE: FAO mods - admin - admin. - 19-05-2009 17:48

G@Z! Wrote:ok see that hazel has gone to elite is her section going there soon?

Yes, it has just been moved. And Anastasia's too.

RE: FAO mods - admin - biker200 - 19-05-2009 22:17

why would anyone want to block pm`s admin?

RE: FAO mods - admin - doc7576 - 19-05-2009 22:26

If somebody is receiving abusive messages or spam messages from other members then they may feel the need to block that member from being able to pm them.

RE: FAO admin,thanks button? - admin. - 01-06-2009 18:30

BigChuck Wrote:i was just wondering if there was away of recording/displaying on user cp, the amount of times you've thanked somone or been thanked?

Although we can't at the moment, we may be able to do something like this at some point in the future. In the meantime, information of this kind can be extracted from the database on occasions and accordingly I'll make a point of doing that today and post a list of the forum's biggest "thankers" which you may find of interest.

RE: FAO admin,thanks button? - TheWatcher - 01-06-2009 18:46

admin Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:i was just wondering if there was away of recording/displaying on user cp, the amount of times you've thanked somone or been thanked?

Although we can't at the moment, we may be able to do something like this at some point in the future. In the meantime, information of this kind can be extracted from the database on occasions and accordingly I'll make a point of doing that today and post a list of the forum's biggest "thankers" which you may find of interest.
Much better than a list of the forum's biggest "wankers" Big Grin Big Grin

RE: FAO mods - admin - pm74 - 02-06-2009 00:04

Hi guys first to point out I think this is a great forum

one question I have concerns why sex station and partyland are totally different forums when they are the same company and use the same girls

It does seem to cause very similar threads in 2 forums

It is not a forum I have been very active in so feel free to ignore this as I have no right to say what is right or wrong there!!