The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April (/showthread.php?tid=54355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April - karma77 - 11-05-2013 22:31

When ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April - george lusk - 14-05-2013 13:19

There's a lot of talk about Dionne in this thread, but for the sake of balance I wanted to say that Elicia Solis was also very good in this show. She's definitely one that we should expect to see more of.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April - Mr Pissy - 12-05-2015 23:08

(24-04-2013 23:23 )shebang.tv Wrote:  The No Rules Antics Are Going Well

{snip}

I really can't put into words how great it is to discover Dionne Mendez taking a piss live on a show, yet I can't believe I missed this awesome looking show. Does anybody know if Dionne has done any watersports anywhere else?

Mr Pissy looks forwards to hearing from you guys.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Elicia Solis Live G/G Show Weds 24th April - HoneyRocks - 13-05-2015 07:44

Has anyone got the SheBang show with Gilly Sampson and Faye Rampton pissing and fisting with Faye drinking and swallowing loads of piss? A real dirty filthy show that you'd love Mr Pissy.