The UK Babe Channels Forum
juliets new room - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: juliets new room (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: juliets new room - rover - 29-03-2009 02:11

no problem mate she sure is pushing the boundary's tonightSmile

RE: juliets new room - SirAssAlot - 29-03-2009 10:05

That's the best show I've seen in ages mmm, wouldn't it be great if All the call channel babes teased the way Juliet does! Yeah Sasha does but she's on a crap channel were the cam guys always has the cams in to close Sad

Sasha move to 960 / 962 then you'll be on a channel that knows how to use a camera Smile

RE: juliets new room - SirAssAlot - 29-03-2009 11:28

shavedcok Wrote:Erm, I posted a link on here of some capping I did last night of Juliet and that has vanished and so has my thread ???

MODS, have you removed it ? - if so may I ask why and if you have a polite PM would have been nice.

SC
I know what you mean, I used a pic of Denni as an example for fully nude in another topic and the pic got removed.

I'm not saying anything bad about the mods because they do a good job but guys before use remove things find out if they are against the rules first. It's to save members getting at use.

RE: juliets new room - HEX!T - 29-03-2009 11:57

but shouldnt your links be in the deni thread as this is the juliet 1

RE: juliets new room - SirAssAlot - 29-03-2009 12:06

Hexit Wrote:but shouldnt your links be in the deni thread as this is the juliet 1

lol read what i said again and you'll see why the links are there. I'll give you a few hints Pic, Example, Removed & I Checked.

RE: juliets new room - G@Z! - 29-03-2009 12:12

blooming hell juliet what were you wearing Tongue

RE: juliets new room - tapit54 - 29-03-2009 12:49

G@Z! Wrote:blooming hell juliet what were you wearing Tongue

Not much, by the looks of things!Tongue

RE: juliets new room - rickhardo - 29-03-2009 15:54

I could only watch briefly last night and early on so I missed Juliet being naughty (d'oh!) but early on she was clearly complaining about something to somebody behind the camera. Anybody have any idea what happened?

RE: juliets new room - hedthorn - 29-03-2009 16:37

missed the earlier stuff as was working but recorded the show from 3am am editing it now will post shortly

RE: juliets new room - tsurugi - 29-03-2009 16:46

didn't she just walk off before her shift had even ended