The UK Babe Channels Forum
boudoir presenters - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: boudoir presenters (/showthread.php?tid=5548)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: boudoir presenters - steven6 - 11-05-2009 13:48

It doesn't make them look like mingers!

RE: boudoir presenters - Dreamlander - 11-05-2009 15:16

The Russian girl,Victoria,was on this morning and she is the 'Anti-Minger'. Big Grin A really gorgeous girl! Suzii,Victoria,Sydney,Chloe,Saskia etc. are all gorgeous girls who are let down by a poor studio set up and picture quality but they are rarely off the phones and Suzii and Chloe especially get lots of texts.Smile

Dreamlander-936 is the channel with the best picture quality

RE: boudoir presenters - Davee - 12-05-2009 08:28

steven6 Wrote:It doesn't make them look like mingers!

Well I think it makes them look like mingers & I am entitled to my opinion Tongue

RE: boudoir presenters - steven6 - 12-05-2009 13:11

fair enough

RE: boudoir presenters - T-850 - 12-05-2009 20:32

Chloe's awesome, i actually rang her up today (1st time call for a day show) because i wanted to see her stand up due to the fact that she has amazing long legs in a gorgeous skirt, but she said that they are not even allowed to stand up due to ofcom! WTF!

Netherless we had a good ol conversation, very interesting and intelligent young Wink lady.

RE: boudoir presenters - rickhardo - 12-05-2009 20:36

Tis true T-850, apparently the sight of a woman standing up will warp our fragile minds. One or two of the girls sometimes sneak a cheeky twirl in though. I've never seen Chloe vertical!

RE: boudoir presenters - perana68 - 12-05-2009 20:54

WTF. Not allowed to stand up! I just thought Budoir was French for hospital and all the girls were in patients

RE: boudoir presenters - T-850 - 12-05-2009 21:03

rickhardo Wrote:Tis true T-850, apparently the sight of a woman standing up will warp our fragile minds. One or two of the girls sometimes sneak a cheeky twirl in though. I've never seen Chloe vertical!

I find it bizarre that they can't even stand up. I mean, check out any channel and you have people standing up AND....(gosh horror)....walking!!

Besides what with health and safety these days the girls should be able to move around regularly if they want to, deep vain thrombosis and all that. Wink

But once again i must say that it was a very pleasent chat with Chloe, top lass.

RE: boudoir presenters - rickhardo - 12-05-2009 21:06

All depends on the terms of their license.

RE: boudoir presenters - Dreamlander - 12-05-2009 21:14

T-850 Wrote:Chloe's awesome, i actually rang her up today (1st time call for a day show) because i wanted to see her stand up due to the fact that she has amazing long legs in a gorgeous skirt, but she said that they are not even allowed to stand up due to ofcom! WTF!

Netherless we had a good ol conversation, very interesting and intelligent young Wink lady.

Suzii still stands up and twirls occasionally.Chloe seems to have stopped wearing her high heels as well which is disappointing as those legs are awesome! Glad you had a nice conversation and confirmed what I thought about her all along.She always comes across as funny and intelligent on the microphone and doesn't seem aware of how gorgeous she is which is a very attractive quality in a girl. Smile

Dreamlander