The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-07-2014 10:05

thought alice did well on her return to the babeshows last night, especially when you take into account she hadn't been on them for a very long time. thought she looked great and did a good show. the only criticism I have is that alice wore just one outfit for the time I watched her.

will be interesting to see how often alice will be on bs

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 05-07-2014 11:14

She always did seem a little uncomfortable on nights IMO, nothing seems to have changed much but it was nice seeing her return, I'm not complaining.
You can't argue with her sheer beauty, but by god I wish she'd left the surgery alone Sad

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Mikefranz17 - 05-07-2014 12:26

For Me Shes Boring Just Sits/Lies There! bladewave Just Disappointing! Sad

She Is Beautiful But Its Kind Of Like Watching A Plank I Think She Belongs On Days Sadly Sad

GET CHARLIE C BACK ON NIGHTS!!!! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Donkey-OT - 05-07-2014 12:56

Well I'm glad to see her back, just hope she's going to make more regular appearances on BS instead of popping up every few months like she did on S66.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Raingod - 06-07-2014 11:49

How did I miss this. Fantastic to have the delicious Alice back on our screens. Hope there's many, many more nightshows to come.

[split] Alice Goodwin - Nightshow Caps and Vids - gore2124mx - 09-07-2014 17:46

ARE YOU FU*****ING KIDDING ME!!!... Alice is BACK!!!. Yeah!!!

[split] Alice Goodwin - Nightshow Caps and Vids - wingy1 - 11-07-2014 09:36

Hi guys can anyone tell me who this girl is?

She appears right at the beginning of one of Alice's night shows before she gets taken off.

Is it Gemma Massey?

RE: Alice Goodwin - Nightshow Caps and Vids - gascog - 11-07-2014 10:34

It is Juelz Ventura.

RE: Alice Goodwin - Nightshow Caps and Vids - wingy1 - 11-07-2014 19:47

Thank you man.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - gascog - 12-07-2014 20:46

Starting to look like Alice's show was a one off. Sad