The UK Babe Channels Forum
Is Chat Back improving? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Is Chat Back improving? (/showthread.php?tid=6234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - andyreev - 18-04-2009 07:26

Well I thought the channel was pretty good last night. I'm very keen on Roxy, who is a lovely girl but doesn't seem to get mentioned here much.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - SirAssAlot - 18-04-2009 09:55

shandyman Wrote:tintin, you tried 907?

907 is the same as 962.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Shandy - 18-04-2009 11:35

just on mine 962 is stretched off screen and 907 is the proper ratio for me, thought thats what you meant thats all Smile

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Stewartie - 20-04-2009 00:38

Hexit Wrote:the only improvment have been the selection of 1 girl (juliet) other than that no... same old, same old.

I agree.. but I can't vote for an improvement on the basis of one girl.
Charlie is beautiful and pretty professional.. but oh dear that boob job. What other night girls are enticing.. err I don't know??

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - perana68 - 20-04-2009 06:44

I think Juliet and Laura Michaels are probably the best girls on all the channels at the moment. If they brought back mad April to the night show that would be a bonus too!
Its obvious the channel has problems but when its on form its the best, problem is all the off-air time we suffer as they don't have enough reliable girls to keep going.
I also reckon there are a number of people on this forum who find it hard to say a positive word about anything and feel it is only worth posting to have a go at one of the girls or the channel - not just chatback but generally

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Chilly - 20-04-2009 07:01

Their biggest issue is the FACT they're soooooooooo bloody inconsistent. This channel does push the limits, however, I still think that Chat Back is the channel that has built the greatest reputation EVER as being a channel that is run by people who are simply out of their depth.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - HEX!T - 20-04-2009 08:22

perana68 Wrote:I think Juliet and Laura Michaels are probably the best girls on all the channels at the moment. If they brought back mad April to the night show that would be a bonus too!
Its obvious the channel has problems but when its on form its the best, problem is all the off-air time we suffer as they don't have enough reliable girls to keep going.
I also reckon there are a number of people on this forum who find it hard to say a positive word about anything and feel it is only worth posting to have a go at one of the girls or the channel - not just chatback but generally

unless you know the whole story i'd reserve judgment on the critics.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - perana68 - 20-04-2009 18:08

I think I know enough of the story to have an opinion as I've been watching the channels for ages, including 960 since it started. I have also been reading with interest the posts on here - all of them including those from Summer, April, Kylie and the "bosses" superspurs and dogface, as well as contributing to the discussions when I felt I had something valid to say.

This thread asks the question is chatback improving? not hey lets have another lets slag everyone off thread.

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - snoozebag - 21-04-2009 13:32

NO! The channel is crap! Run by incompetent staff. Even make the good girls look bad with thier sh!te production. Now trying to make a last stand, before going bust!

RE: Is Chat Back improving? - Hazhard - 21-04-2009 13:36

apprantly they have anastasia now wtf.