The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? (/showthread.php?tid=6257)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - mrmann - 26-02-2012 21:01

Charlie and Caty
Zarwood
Georgie and Stevie on Babestation together convinced me they were both lesbians
Becky and Rachel

Tongue

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - dan g 27 - 26-02-2012 21:16

Emily Dean and Hazel Bond
Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neal
Tori Lee and Charlie Monaco

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Wazo - 26-02-2012 22:13

Dionne Daniels + Hazel Bond

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - terence - 26-02-2012 22:15

i think it's fair to say caty and anyone, especially reede or mica
lolly any anyone, especially reede.
karina currie and anyone, especially reede
also georgie and tiffany
hazel, emily dean and anastasia in any combo. Smile

oh, danica and caty!

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - cmiller - 27-02-2012 10:52

i second 'Lolly and anyone', though i would say especially Michelle Moist.
Stevie & Georgie/Candy
Lori & Paige
Daryl & Kandi
Lucy Summers & Jennifer Jade
Jade-Victoria & Bonnie Lee

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - aceman65 - 27-02-2012 11:07

Well I have to say, the one's I think have had the best chemistry up to now, are:

Caty Cole & Mica Martinez.
Caty Cole & Danica Thrall.
Emily Dean & Hazel Bond.
Ava Blue & Priya Young.

There have been some really blisteringly hot one's that have come close, and in some cases, actually broke the rules. But I would put those down as lust, not chemistry. Wink

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Snooks - 22-09-2014 23:10

Well Caty and Mica is an obvious choice although as far as I'm aware BS have not used them.together yet Huh.

Preeti and Savannah are great together too. They seem really happy and horny in each others company Big Grin.
The naked 2-4-1 in the massage table set a few months back was tremendous.

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - jimmyt73 - 23-09-2014 01:10

Caty and Mica are probably the best performers together at the moment closely follow by Paige Turnah and Tiffany Chambers,of course i miss Zarwood but unless they move to BS their great chemistry will only become a distant memory.

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - xJ4Kx - 25-09-2014 19:32

I used to think Ashley Emma & Charlie O'neal were the best two when on together Also Tiffany Chambers & Paige Tyler used to be good together Smile

RE: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - SmĀ© - 25-09-2014 19:58

Georgie Darby and karina currie Wink