The UK Babe Channels Forum
Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) (/showthread.php?tid=6287)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Timbo - 19-04-2009 20:48

NO FOOKING WAY Big Grin

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - mikedafc - 19-04-2009 20:51

World Club Championship really wasn't a quality tourament!!

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Timbo - 19-04-2009 20:53

How can it be there's only 2 games in it lol

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Mister Gummidge - 19-04-2009 21:08

Speaking as a Man Utd fan, I'd like to congratulate Everton and wish them luck in the final. I think that Moyes has done a fantastic job at Goodison Park and deserves a trophy for the work he's put in, turning Everton from the perennial relegation strugglers they were throughout the nineties and turn of the century, into the outfit they are now. All things being equal, reaching the final has guaranteed Everton UEFA cup football next year and hopefully they can go in as cup winners, something the fans deserve after all of the misery of the last decade or so...

As for winning the remaining two trophies we're still in, I have to say that my choice would be the Premiership title again. I hope that we can do both, but it's a gigantic task and not one to be taken lightly.

Can I also state here and now, that if United go out of the Champions League, I genuinely hope that one of the other English sides wins the tournament. Arsenal for preference, as they play such dazzling football when they're at their best, but if it ends up being Chelsea then best of luck to them.

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - thinwhiteduke - 19-04-2009 21:20

well said mr. gummidge i support all english clubs in european competitions as long as it's not west brom

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Timbo - 19-04-2009 21:20

If you get knocked out of it i hope Barca win it that way then no southern side will have won it Big Grin

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Fidster69 - 19-04-2009 21:22

mr gummidge Wrote:Speaking as a Man Utd fan, I'd like to congratulate Everton and wish them luck in the final. I think that Moyes has done a fantastic job at Goodison Park and deserves a trophy for the work he's put in, turning Everton from the perennial relegation strugglers they were throughout the nineties and turn of the century, into the outfit they are now. All things being equal, reaching the final has guaranteed Everton UEFA cup football next year and hopefully they can go in as cup winners, something the fans deserve after all of the misery of the last decade or so...

As for winning the remaining two trophies we're still in, I have to say that my choice would be the Premiership title again. I hope that we can do both, but it's a gigantic task and not one to be taken lightly.

Can I also state here and now, that if United go out of the Champions League, I genuinely hope that one of the other English sides wins the tournament. Arsenal for preference, as they play such dazzling football when they're at their best, but if it ends up being Chelsea then best of luck to them.

well said, sir Big Grin

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - ritchie1 - 19-04-2009 21:23

im scottish and therefore want barca to win it Tongue
In fairness though i do think they have played the best football this season

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - Bunna - 19-04-2009 21:24

Everton v Man Utd...it was the first time I've wanted both teams to lose Big Grin

I want Barca to win the CL, Liverpool for the prem & Chelsea the mickey mouse cup,oops I mean FA Cup[Image: haha.gif]

RE: Man Utd to win all 5 trophies (NOT!!) - m100 - 19-04-2009 21:38

The only reason we get four champions league places is because united, liverpool won it in the last ten years and arsenal got to the final (which they should have won) plus all the semi-finals. how anyone can want a european team to win is beyond me - there may come a time - we'll know when it is because sepp blatter will be jumping for joy - when england only gets three champions league places because we haven't won it for a while - how would you feel if that was also the year your team finished in fourth?