The UK Babe Channels Forum
bobbi on the chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: bobbi on the chat (/showthread.php?tid=7171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Can I marry you Bob - madhatter13 - 09-11-2009 09:59

Hiya Bobs how ya doin'? I want wanted to asked you if I could make a deal with you. I have an aero chocolate in my fridge, it's yours if you would marry me but it has to be in one of those crazy bobbi hats,laugh U should be know as the bird in the hat

RE: Can I marry you Bob - pitbullpar - 09-11-2009 12:55

(09-11-2009 09:59 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Hiya Bobs how ya doin'? I want wanted to asked you if I could make a deal with you. I have an aero chocolate in my fridge, it's yours if you would marry me but it has to be in one of those crazy bobbi hats,laugh U should be know as the bird in the hat

don't think the aero's gonna work mate, from chatting to bobbi yesterday i think you may have to grow fangs and become a vampire might do the trick, it's a bit extreme but i think that's what it's gonna take to get bobbi's heart laugh

RE: bobbi on the chat - SashasMan - 10-11-2009 11:16

Or be a 10 out of 10 snogger laugh

RE: bobbi on the chat - madhatter13 - 13-11-2009 15:36

Yo Bob-in-da-hat missed the hat girlie girl was it realy you or did someone knock you out and stole your hat. Do you wear a nite cap in bed and a shower cap in the shower as you always wear something on your head. you've heard of cat-in-the-hat well your bob-in-da-hat. next time come fully dressed to chat as without a hat you look like your not dressed. The hat is your symbol girl.
Below 1st pic is a pic of your hair from yesterday's program & 2nd pic is u. enjoy (LOL) Bounce

RE: bobbi on the chat - manfromfhm - 14-11-2009 21:11

i miss her sexy legs Sad

RE: bobbi on the chat - SashasMan - 15-11-2009 14:14

I love bobbi shes as cheeky as me lol love her singing too Heart

RE: bobbi on the chat - pitbullpar - 16-11-2009 00:58

what can you say about bobbi beauty, talent and a good laugh all rolled into one sometimes we have a serious chat sometimes it's a good laugh but always a joy speaking to bobbi now bobbi's not on as much with hopefully her group taking off and following her dream to be a star if anyone deserves to get to the top it's bobbi, even if she has brainwashed me at the moment with her twilight thing she's got into recently.

RE: bobbi on the chat - SashasMan - 16-11-2009 18:40

I think shes brainwashed me with twilight too you dont think shes a vampire do you eek

RE: bobbi on the chat - Headlessman - 05-01-2010 05:49

Music video for Bobbi's new group Inky.

RE: bobbi on the chat - mikedafc - 05-01-2010 23:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2JPxTb-mR8

Bobbi doing some Veronicas covers