The UK Babe Channels Forum
Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Thread: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Stevie - 14-05-2009 23:44

Congrats astonv, fantastic news Smile

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - naughtyboy101 - 15-05-2009 00:08

Well done mate! Smile

Glad to see you don't spend all your time on the internet looking for filth! Wink

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Deb x - 15-05-2009 00:27

Congratulations Smile

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Colbert Rules - 15-05-2009 03:27

Congrats mate!

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 15-05-2009 08:19

skateguy Wrote:Congratulations Aston, that's fantastic news mate! Now we know why you've been a bit quieter on the forum recently - been too busy, er, ahem, making babies. Wink

Its true! I have been a bit quieter on the forum lately but thats mainly down to my new job.......and ok i admit it, making babies Tongue

Thanks to everyone for there name suggestions (keep em coming) i will let u know if any of you do influence our final choice so far the early favourites are Sooky (which the mrs just loves, unfortunatley from my perspective that name does conjure up some rather naughty thoughts) for a girl and Dylan for a boy (The mrs does like Fernando but .....over my dead body Wink)

Cheers guys Big Grin

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - mrwotzup - 15-05-2009 08:27

Congratulations, what do they say about practice makes perfect..
if its a boy you could always name him Martin (o)Neill or the Aston Villa first team

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - rickhardo - 15-05-2009 11:48

Congratulations astonv and lady friend!

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - cheesyboy - 16-05-2009 01:07

congratulations aston villa mate, this is brilliant news. well done to the both of you's.
cheesyboy.

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - al4 - 17-05-2009 21:15

congrats....................Cool

RE: Im gonna be a Dad for the 1st time YAY!!! - dalebags - 17-05-2009 21:20

Congrats to you mate - I have a 3 yr old and the wife is due again in July .

My only advice to you is get as much sleep now before November as you can as your going to get none after then. Also if its a girl you are basically gubbed as she will be able to wrap you round her finger and get anything she wants- I'm speaking from experience here.

Seriously though its the best feeling in the world- I dont want to sound like a soppy dick but when they grab your finger or when they are older and say love you there is not a feeling that beats it