The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=75433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - BlastedKeith - 07-01-2019 15:21

Promising news for the Jaye Rose fans among us from her Twitter:

‘semi tempted to come out of “retirement” to shoot some content - DM me if you fancy working together. It’s not a definite but I may be persuaded’

RE: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - BlastedKeith - 15-01-2019 21:30

Looks like that’s it for Jaye on TV. When asked if she was carrying on with Studio66 on her blog, she replied: “Just sticking to webcamming now!“

RE: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - BlastedKeith - 02-12-2020 21:52

In Never Say Never news, Jaye has said on Twitter that she’ll be back on Studio 66 tomorrow, 10am - 3pm. As a fan of the Welsh Wonder, I’m delighted.

RE: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 03-12-2020 01:15

She’s on the schedule too. Great news Jaye is back

RE: Jaye Rose - Studio 66 Nights Chat and Pics - BlastedKeith - 06-12-2020 16:08

I was full of anticipation for Jaye’s first nightshow in an age last night, but unfortunately her stream was so poor it was like being offered a succession of low-res stills. Plus, she seems to have taken the decision to show as little as possible on the main screen (there was a nipple for about a minute). Pity.