The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie's back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Kylie's back (/showthread.php?tid=7571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Kylie's back - oopnorth - 23-05-2009 23:40

skateguy Wrote:Great to see her back and she's looking fantastic - cheers for the heads-up Stevey. This is gonna make Oopnorth a happy man!

Haha skateguy, am I happy Kylie's back on? definitely, though if she wears outfits like that all the time I'm gonna be blind within a monthBig Grin

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 24-05-2009 11:04

Im off to 'Paradise' (celtic park) to hopefully watch 'The Tic' make it 4 in a row! Keep me posted if Kylie makes an appearance today

RE: Kylie's back - steven6 - 24-05-2009 17:40

I love those legs

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 25-05-2009 12:43

STEVEY Wrote:so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!

yeah got through had nice chat she's great to speak to really nice and sweet, and when shes next on ill beat ya to her first call ( fingers crossed), saying that does anyone know when she is next on

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 25-05-2009 13:10

Rdevil987 Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:so you got through to her Rdevil987 i cant wait until she's back on either im gonna be scanning the pad channels everyday lol!
yeah got through had nice chat she's great to speak to really nice and sweet, and when shes next on ill beat ya to her first call ( fingers crossed), saying that does anyone know when she is next on

Haha that sounds like a challenge mate, as long as i aint at work at the time, havent a clue when she's back. I miss her already!!! Where are you Kylie? We need you! lol

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 30-05-2009 08:04

Can someone please keep me posted if Kylie is back on today? Im workin this morning.

RE: Kylie's back - oopnorth - 31-05-2009 00:15

She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.

RE: Kylie's back - thinwhiteduke - 31-05-2009 00:24

oopnorth Wrote:She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.

I hope you're right oopnorth but i've got a funny feeling she's not cut out for this type of work. I think she could do the modeling part but not this answering the phones.

RE: Kylie's back - oopnorth - 31-05-2009 00:36

thinwhiteduke Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:She wasn't on STEVEY. I hope they're just easing her in at the mo and she'll be on a bit more often.

I hope you're right oopnorth but i've got a funny feeling she's not cut out for this type of work. I think she could do the modeling part but not this answering the phones.

What makes you think that thinwhiteduke?

RE: Kylie's back - thinwhiteduke - 31-05-2009 00:52

Nothing i know mate it's just looking at her. Didn't see that much of her last week but having seen her before she never looked that comfortable. hope i'm wrong mate.