The UK Babe Channels Forum
It’s ok to stereotype men and portray masculinity as inherently toxic, apparently... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: It’s ok to stereotype men and portray masculinity as inherently toxic, apparently... (/showthread.php?tid=76028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: It’s ok to stereotype men and portray masculinity as inherently toxic, apparently... - Cheesy Grin - 18-01-2019 12:36

RE: It’s ok to stereotype men and portray masculinity as inherently toxic, - Jack the Nipper - 18-01-2019 23:37

I maybe wrong but wasn't Gillette one of the companies guilty of charging more for women's razors than men's razors as I remember an ex-girlfriend once told me they cost more (but maybe she was short-changing me & pocketing the difference). But what is the definition of masculine/masculinity (particularly in the eyes of the ad makers) exactly? is it defined by muscle growth & how much you can bench press,or how quick you can down a pint of snakebite or the ability to grow more chest hair than on a shag-pile carpet who knows exactly.So by adding toxic to masculinity I'm a little bit mystified who the advert is aimed for for exactly,& no I haven't seen the advert either.

Unfortunately for a chivalrous guy like me that has always believed in good manners towards women which I believe is common courtesy is deemed in the eyes of some as being sexist or maybe this mythical toxic masculinity slogan to which I say bollocks to that & I'll never change so tough!.

RE: It’s ok to stereotype men and portray masculinity as inherently toxic, apparently... - The Goatman - 20-01-2019 19:35

Anybody seen this ? Seems about right lol