The UK Babe Channels Forum
Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - Rammyrascal - 09-02-2019 12:57

No complaints from me about Laura’s tease show last night, especially when she had her magnificent arse at the camera jiggling away.

More soon please

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - GMach1 - 09-02-2019 13:11

More flesh please if you do a tease.

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - covkid - 09-02-2019 13:19

I thought it was very disappointing. Another girl who has got her tits out on many occasions not getting them out, apart for 20 seconds. Exactly the same scenario as Mikki B. Also it was a Friday night that made it even worse.
I won't get in to Trade Descriptions after what she "apparently promised".

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - OldBailey - 10-02-2019 00:34

(09-02-2019 02:14 )GreenMachine Wrote:  You lot are easily pleased-that tease was awful-her last one was ten times better than tonight's Smile Nice girl needs to work on her presentation-nothing like her trailer which was hotter I thought.

I agree ! It was dreadful! She only let us see her tits close to the end of n
Hershow

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - OldBailey - 07-05-2019 01:34

It’s a real treat to see Laura again ! She will enjoy entertaining us before she goes off traveling again !

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - Pspotter - 07-05-2019 01:52

Those legs and that arse TongueTongueTongue

Of the daytime babes, Laura and Jamie Jones are the two I desperately want to see on nights more often.

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - The Goatman - 07-05-2019 02:10

I hope someone uploads a video of her teaseshow i missed it Sad

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - The Goatman - 10-05-2019 20:12

So nobody recorded her ? Sad

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - shankey! - 27-06-2019 19:50

shes bloody lovely,love that velvet triangle and her boobs are mint Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids - Taon777 - 27-06-2019 23:54

So Laura is on until 2am tonight.
But shes just an other woman on screen doing fuck all also with no intention of taking her clothes off.