The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=78014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 08-09-2019 13:07

(11-08-2019 11:14 )GMach1 Wrote:  Excellent nights work from Gia, don't think she gets the credit she deserves and considering she showed a lot more at S66 I think this move has probably proved a better one, although she is covered up more.

Gia was excellent last night too, has done very well so far on Xpanded

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - mf135 - 13-09-2019 07:58

Another hot natural Chic on the roster. Woo! Was nice to see her on with Rosie last night.

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 13-09-2019 11:00

A very good night indeed from Gia last night in every stint she did both solo & sharing a set. Looked stunning

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 16-09-2019 12:19

^^
Same last night from Gia, another very good night looking stunning in her lingerie

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 26-09-2019 13:16

Great to see Gia back last night & thought she was very hot & very filthy both solo & when she was with Michelle Moist

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - hornball - 05-10-2019 22:50

Gia is killing it tonight!! honey on 914 at the moment!! Where are the other two though?? Schedule wrong again?? or break?? Seems a bit early for that!! Maria turned up now, so I am guessing Honey/Stevie for 914

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 06-10-2019 11:10

^^
Yep Gia killed it last night with a very hot & sexy show with her lovely natural assets jiggling around along with her lovely peach jiggling away

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - hornball - 06-10-2019 13:54

(06-10-2019 11:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Yep Gia killed it last night with a very hot & sexy show with her lovely natural assets jiggling around along with her lovely peach jiggling away
What Rammy said!!!!Big Laugh

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - hornball - 06-10-2019 13:57

I hope XTV has the studio insured against it being highly flammable!! Gia (and the entire line - up last night to be fair) set the place alight!! It isn't often we get a 10/10 across the board, but this was it!! If I was to guess, I reckon Stevie l is more than happy to have decided to return to us for the night show!

RE: Gia Diaz - Xpanded Nightshow Chat & Discussion (Only) - Charlemagne - 09-10-2019 08:38

Gia's performances are phenomenal. She never dissapoints.
And the girls got a fabulous body..