The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=78605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 28-10-2018 20:13

On the schedule it says she is down to appear tonight.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Geriisgreat - 29-10-2018 21:10

No idea where she was hiding last night didn't catch her on any of my recordings

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Sam_Wolffe - 31-10-2018 16:51

(28-10-2018 15:49 )snookered Wrote:  She has a mind boggling arse Tongue.
Sumptuous Tongue.

I agree, cracking arse. Had me mesmorised for hours. Haven't seen much of her, but what I have seen so far i like.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - daveypics - 31-10-2018 21:01

Oh that could be the best arse in the business. Though I didnt expect it when I first saw her as she was sitting down at the time but when she turned around WOW!!!Surprised

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - 830ResAtDorsia - 31-10-2018 21:18

Unexpected booty is always nice. I think Maddison and Tegan have the top bottoms at BS atm.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 12-11-2018 00:06

Maddison is on right now Sky channel 908 in red and black but can't decide what colour hair to have so is more a blunette. Smile

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Pspotter - 12-11-2018 00:40

She has a great arse but hardly ever shows it, SMH.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - GMach1 - 12-11-2018 11:55

It would appear that she isn't ready to go topless yet on the main screen-not the first time a new girl has to wait but she certainly doesn't lack any confidence that some do, she just throws herself into it -so when she does unleash that body of hers, I reckon it will be worth the wait.

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 12-11-2018 12:25

^^
Maddison did do the odd accidental nipple flash last night. Even though Maddison didn’t go properly topless she still did a good show with plenty of lovely views of her arse bursting away

RE: Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Chat and Pics - mrmann - 12-11-2018 15:30

(12-11-2018 11:55 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It would appear that she isn't ready to go topless yet on the main screen-not the first time a new girl has to wait but she certainly doesn't lack any confidence that some do, she just throws herself into it -so when she does unleash that body of hers, I reckon it will be worth the wait.

Maddison is perfectly confident and has been topless before, and even bottomless on perv cam I believe. Has nothing to do with confidence, and more to do with either the callers not asking, or the producers taming her during the TV sessions.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=74866