The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? (/showthread.php?tid=80358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? - 7 stars of the orient - 18-03-2020 02:07

On a positive note, the Championship clubs have got together and unanimously agreed that somehow the remaining matches must be played and that completing the season has to be the priority.

RE: Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? - lovebabes56 - 18-03-2020 08:18

I would say if there was a way around the mass gatherings/social distancing thing so the games had atmosphere would be very helpful to the teams, but I would say it probably would take a legal challenge to relax that at present.

RE: Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? - William H Bonney - 19-03-2020 14:55

A joint statement today by the Premier League, the Football League and the FA. Basically no professional football until at least 30 April, but the intention is to get all matches played if it's possible, no matter how long it takes.

RE: Should all PL/EFL matches be now played behind closed doors? - Nadam - 19-03-2020 15:31

Any mention of FPL. My team's been doing so well my cock has literally been out my breeks for a fucking month.