The UK Babe Channels Forum
What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: What best describes how your lockdown is going? (/showthread.php?tid=80543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Cheesy Grin - 11-04-2020 19:23

[Image: EVVu-FG-Ws-AA4-9.jpg]

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Crackaddict - 12-04-2020 08:42

Doing the tasks I usually ignore or put off.
Been out earlier this morning to hand spray disinfectant on my fake lawn.
A few months of my dog pissing on it says... " fuck sake will you get rid of this rank smell ".
To be fair it doesn't smell at all. The rain gets rid of the smell,but hygienic reasons prompt a good dose of Zoflora.
Living the dream ...Surprised

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Charlemagne - 12-04-2020 08:50

I used to just lounge around the house pre virus.

Now because you can exercise for a short while my other half thinks it's compulsary. Rolleyes

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Chrisst - 12-04-2020 09:59

I'm sure I'm not the only person to lose track of which day it is.
Is it the weekend?

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Chrisst - 30-04-2020 15:56

So what did you say you were doing to keep yourself occupied? A spot of decorating, walking the dog, a bit of TV, watching S66?
These guys have been doing more than that.

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - gazcraw77 - 27-01-2021 00:41

mostly a mixture of 1,2 & 5 from above list

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Rake - 27-01-2021 14:51

Still working as usual as I have done throughout the entire pandemic. Had several face-to-face interviews with a group of Covid positive people exhibiting symptoms over the last three weeks as part of my job and unavoidable. Basic PPE worn. No sign of any vaccine yet...

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - Tumble_Drier - 27-01-2021 17:57

Working as normal just as I have since it all kicked off. People seem to have an unhealthy attachment to their Electricity SuppliesRolleyes

RE: What best describes how your lockdown is going? - The Goatman - 27-01-2021 19:12

I lost my job due to covid or so they said but it was more to do with i was earning too much money i got a sweet settlement...since then ive done fuck all but get fat and sleep