The UK Babe Channels Forum
State of the forum address - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Forum Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=414)
+---- Thread: State of the forum address (/showthread.php?tid=82140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: State of the forum address - lovebabes56 - 08-09-2020 16:29

^I'm shocked.... Tongue Tongue Big Grin

RE: State of the forum address - Snooks - 31-12-2022 05:55

Another post to congratulate the forum on another terrific year.
Everyone should give themselves a hearty pat on the back. This place has been cathartic and therapeutic relief for me in the last few years and not a day goes by where I am not grateful for that. So thank you and well done all.

Bit of a confession to make (GULP).
I have just been scanning through my draft posts I have been so close to submitting on occasion but never have.
You know the ones Wink.
The ones where people just piss you off so much you just wanna kick their forum ass to kingdom come and put em firmly in their place.
Reading the said posts again I realize now just how nuclear they would have been had I posted them. One of the key things I have learnt over time is what not to post as opposed to what to post.
Had I posted some of my draft posts I would have got into frightful trouble and potentially caused absolute mayhem.
I am supposedly renowned for having a rather cutting way with words when I feel the need. But thankfully I hope I haven't transgressed over the line too often if at all. This forum being the wonderful friend to me that I feel it is I should be grateful for not rising to that most seriously annoying of bait by going nuclear with my posting. Saved the mods an awkward situation as well more than likely Blush. And yes the draft posts really are THAT bad eek

So yes, well done me errrrr sort of laugh.

But do please try not to piss me off too much or my draft box will become overloaded which really isn't fair. I mean FFS annoyedBounce.