The UK Babe Channels Forum
good bye ronaldo - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: good bye ronaldo (/showthread.php?tid=8222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: good bye ronaldo - Kelly Bell - 13-06-2009 13:18

Gutted but this was always going to happen. I have to add I know him & his sister & his sis said he was definitely leaving & that was at the start of the season, but Im still gutted.

Never met the mother but she seems a driving force behind Brand Ronaldo

Of course I'm a Red fan!!!

RE: good bye ronaldo - *Kal-El* - 13-06-2009 13:35

According to sky sports Man utd are rumoured to be after Valencia from Wigan.

RE: good bye ronaldo - Josh - 13-06-2009 13:50

Ronaldo would have gone down as a Man Utd Legend if he had stayed. As a Liverpool fan, im glad he is leaving. His goals have been the difference over the last two years in Utd being so successful. Not sure on Valencia. He is a good player, but a worthy replacement? Dont forget that Real are only paying Utd £20m a year, huge debts and other players maybe leaving. Teves wont stay plus If Vidic leaves, then I can see Utd finishing 4th. Now that would make me happy. lol

RE: good bye ronaldo - *Kal-El* - 13-06-2009 13:55

Man Utd will be fine, they have lost big players in the past and always managed to bounce back Smile.

RE: good bye ronaldo - Rdevil987 - 13-06-2009 14:10

weve sold key player's before and come back stronger, you cant replace some who gets 20,30,40 plus goals a season. but we shall see who fergie signs in the summer. It seems like valencia is a cert
and if vidic goes that would be a massive kick in the bollocks

RE: good bye ronaldo - *Kal-El* - 13-06-2009 14:12

vidic would be mad to leave man utd.

RE: good bye ronaldo - Rdevil987 - 13-06-2009 14:30

Mirko Vucinic is the latest name to be linked to utd from roma, we made a bid of 22 million euros for him last season that was bloked, but as roma are a club that needs to sell players to invest in new one's, maybe he is who fergie wants

RE: good bye ronaldo - shinobi86 - 13-06-2009 14:58

Fuckin Real, i feel like going Queen Elizabeth on the king of Spain and slappin' the bastard.

But with Fergie incharge there is nothing to fear, the mastermind probably has a whole new strategy for next season.

Scadouche.

RE: good bye ronaldo - Phoenix - 13-06-2009 16:58

I can't wait for El Classico next season

Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, arguably the best 4 players in the world all on the same pitch

Not to mention the likes of Henry, Eto'o, Xavi etc.

RE: good bye ronaldo - Rdevil987 - 13-06-2009 18:39

well apparently according to sky sports news in spain barcelona have offerd eto'o to liverpool in exchange for alonso