The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=84207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Joannis - 10-09-2021 09:26

Her face is awesomely good looking, her tits are awesome and she has plenty of youthful energy to shake her magnificent arse! Alotta more of her please

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 10-09-2021 14:35

A fantastic night of utter mindblowing filth from Alotta last night with plenty of lovely views of her lovely natural assets & bent over with her equally magnificent arse at the camera. Hope she's back doing regular appearances

Babe Of The Night for me

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - jizzman - 16-09-2021 01:49

Omg that ass just drives me insane.

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 16-09-2021 13:55

A very filthy show from Alotta last night with lovely views of her magnificent arse and equally lovely natural breasts as she looked very sexy in her lingerie

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 20-09-2021 13:40

^^
another very filthy night from Alotta last night Heart hope she continues making regular appearances on the xpanded nightshow

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - crankshaft - 20-09-2021 17:58

/\
indeed. Alotta's allure on screen is captivating, both from her natural beauty and that sensational arse, which has an hypnotic appeal on me I must say!

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Joannis - 21-09-2021 12:46

Alotta was looking exceptionally beautiful last night Heart. Alotta and Michelle Moist seemed to be taking turns to shake their arse then shaking both their magnificent arses in unison. An arse lovers dream! HeartHeartHeart

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Rammyrascal - 21-09-2021 14:57

More fantastic filth from Alotta last night both solo & when she was with The Moistness including more of her lovely natural assets jiggling away and bent over with her equally lovely peach at the camera

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - Zai47 - 22-09-2021 04:14

Didn’t like when she wore two pairs of knickers

RE: Alotta Fagina - Xpanded nightshows Chat and Discussion (no pics) - crankshaft - 30-09-2021 07:46

Alotta was superb last night. Alotta should change her name to Alotta Ass, as it is all about that sublime bottom. She is also very beautiful, and is great on the phone, as I found out last night. Great call - my first with her.