The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' (/showthread.php?tid=8671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' - tsurugi - 30-10-2009 01:00

I think a floating head special is what is needed....how sexy would random babes heads floating around the studio be while their bodies are elsewhereWink

*No i did not steal the idea from scrubs*

RE: The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Sooky™ - 30-10-2009 01:03

Thank you for also providing a floating head prototype example in your post Wink <<<<<<<<< it was just like that one

RE: The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' - jungleboy - 30-10-2009 10:40

This is the random text i sent in last night and dionne read out!
Sorry if I confuseded you lol

RE: The Merry Tale of Babestation & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Sooky™ - 01-11-2009 23:54

This probably won't mean much to anyone who wasn't in the chatbox at the time lol

But it's also a fine example of Daryl's randomness
Big Grin

Don't be fooled by the image on the vid - Daryl's on the mic lol

RE: The Merry Tale of Babe channel babes & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Sooky™ - 20-02-2010 17:29

RE: The Merry Tale of Babe channel babes & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Sooky™ - 20-02-2010 17:31

Yes....the Chatbox Crew live on

Big up to Cleo for her delectible work

Angels....we salute you
Tongue

RE: The Merry Tale of Babe channel babes & The 'Chatbox Crew' - Rammyrascal - 20-02-2010 18:41

very good shout out from cleo. love the little pop at elite at the end "jame at elite its 1-0 to me actually":bounce: