The UK Babe Channels Forum
TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX (/showthread.php?tid=8837)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX - stilettos - 03-08-2009 13:32

She has a great body,and lovely blue eyes,but preffered her as a blonde on bangbabes,but she wasnt good on the phone,wouldnt say anything dirty,and at the time,was up against some heavy competition boobwise. they look big now,but its double bras and tight dresses. I also think shes on too often. Is she saving for a deposit?!

(11-07-2009 12:32 )Freebird Wrote:  what a shock tiffany on AGAIN. any chance we can have a few days without her ? perhaps put emma on the show that streams online instead ?

Yes,she's on far too much, but thankfully we have a bit more Danni H and T,and the newly-boobjobed Lucy Zara! They know not to overdo it tho!

RE: TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX - birdlime - 03-08-2009 20:55

As per usual tiffany is wearin that latex dress but i would love to see her in a latex catsuit though.

RE: TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX - Stuart0000X - 05-08-2009 10:55

I think she's the naughtiest daytime presenter on the show, doing all those suggestive moves and etc. Surprise the producers haven't told her to stop.

RE: TIFFANY ON 907 WEARING LATEX - Rammyrascal - 05-08-2009 11:28

tiff treats the show like's she's doing her lapdancing the way she constantly does suggestive moves and im not complaining