The UK Babe Channels Forum
Torchwood - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Torchwood (/showthread.php?tid=9331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Torchwood - Money_Shot - 06-08-2011 11:42

Damn... Clicked on this thinking it said "TOUCHwood" ...How wrong I was....

RE: Torchwood - bigguy01 - 08-08-2011 22:16

the ending of episode is shocking. bill paxton has oswald daines is fantastic bit of casting. its going to be hard to follow this series unless they finish on a cliff hanger or introduce another scenerio in the last episode. this series is about bring the history of capt jack to front again.

since there will be sarah jane stuff and russell t davies is no longer dr who. i hope him and his team going to throw everything they have into torchwood has this could become one the best scifi series in along time.

RE: Torchwood - *Kal-El* - 11-08-2011 21:43

Am probably gonna be hated for saying but Torchwood started off really good now its just all over place, just disappointed with it now. Stopped watching it now and after seeing the preview for next weeks one totally shit, sticking to Doctor Who.

RE: Torchwood - Cheesy Grin - 13-08-2011 17:52

(11-08-2011 21:43 )kalel76 Wrote:  Am probably gonna be hated for saying but Torchwood started off really good now its just all over place, just disappointed with it now. Stopped watching it now and after seeing the preview for next weeks one totally shit, sticking to Doctor Who.

My opinion of the 'Captain Jack' character is that he only really shines when he's Doctor Who's sidekick/co-star.

RE: Torchwood - bigguy01 - 14-08-2011 20:57

(11-08-2011 21:43 )kalel76 Wrote:  Am probably gonna be hated for saying but Torchwood started off really good now its just all over place, just disappointed with it now. Stopped watching it now and after seeing the preview for next weeks one totally shit, sticking to Doctor Who.

episode 6 was better than the previews. sometimes these type of series which have a main plot or theme tend to start of slow and boring then part way through things start to happen and change.

you dont want to piss gwen cooper off.

RE: Torchwood - *Kal-El* - 18-08-2011 21:50

Against my better judgement tried to give it another go and after a few mins just changed channels what started so well turned for me to a pile shit and am very big fan of captain jack and gwen. The other seasons were way better and when you compare this to doctor who which has better rich storylines twists and turns and great acting this is why for me doctor who is streets ahead of torchwood. Don't get me wrong the production and acting gone into torchwood is top notch just a shame about the storyline

RE: Torchwood - Ducky - 18-08-2011 22:38

in my opinion, this new series has been brilliant. I am totally hooked and prefer it slightly to the original show format & setting.

gwen Cooper is such a brilliant character

RE: Torchwood - HEX!T - 20-08-2011 14:40

i dunno why they keep going on about how gay jack is...
Spoiler: Show

RE: Torchwood - madjack - 22-08-2011 08:49

Forget Sienna Miller as the Baroness in G.I Joe. Gwen Cooper in leathers on a motor bike with bombs going off and great bouncing boobs pure heaven.

RE: Torchwood - Cheesy Grin - 15-09-2011 21:58

What an ending.