The UK Babe Channels Forum
Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? (/showthread.php?tid=9382)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Robot Devil - 14-07-2009 15:17

for me they're cheap and nasty looking. the clothes i mean, not the girls. why they would choose to wear those tacky, shiny things instead of the nice, cool looking garb worn by holly on elite or elle on bs (when they actually bother to give her shifts) is beyond me

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - DanniPandemos - 14-07-2009 15:50

Obviously, I'm not fed up with the fetish clothing at all. If it was up to me all the girls on all the channels would wear it 24/7 Smile

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - G@Z! - 14-07-2009 15:56

nah its only tiffany and dannii who wears it I think Smile

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - DanniPandemos - 14-07-2009 16:01

...and Fernanda ...and Dani Thompson ...and, sometimes, Lucy Zara ...and that blonde on today Big Grin

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - G@Z! - 14-07-2009 16:04

ok i stand corrected Big Grin

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - SOCATOA - 14-07-2009 19:23

Wish the girls would mix it up a bit. Its all PVC and stockings. Tiffany never wears anything else now. Not against the PVC look, but we dont need all the girls wearing PVC. How about some knee length socks now and again. Its a pad not a dungeon!!! PVC lovers please dont bite my head off, just my thoughtsSmile

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - birdlime - 14-07-2009 20:07

Even though i have a latex fetish sometimes i like to see different outfits as it can get rather one dimensional at times particularly Tiffany once she wears it she keeps on wearin it all the time leave that to Dannii Harwood she is a goddess in latex.

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Scotsman - 14-07-2009 20:44

I couldn't care less what material it's made out of as long as Dannii Harwood keeps wearing outfits like the one today that show off those unbelievable breasts so well. shocked

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Rdevil987 - 14-07-2009 22:35

yes less latex and dondage shit and more bikinis

RE: Are You Guys Fed Up Of Seeing The Pad Girls Wearing SM/Bondage Stuff All The Time? - Kiss Your Boots - 14-07-2009 23:22

More latex, PVC, stockings and boots, that would keep me happy! The thought of Tiffany in boots and latex, or Dani T in her black catsuit and boots or Dannii Harwood, mmmm Dannii Harwood, just gets me all... Whoops, there I go again! Wink

Keep up the kinky work girls!!!